What's the craziest conspiracy theory you can come up with?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-07-2013, 09:55 AM
RE: What's the craziest conspiracy theory you can come up with?
Never a dull day for Bob!

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
01-07-2013, 10:11 AM
I can't think of anything offhand. However, the craziest conspiracy that I've ever heard is the government knows that Bigfoots exist and has spent decades hiding their existence. Anytime a body is found, they whisk it way to some undisclosed location. Why? Well, one theory is the government does this because they don't want the American people to know that they don't have dominion over the Bigfoot race. This somehow takes away from their image as all powerful. Then, there are the real batshit crazy people who believe that Bigfoots are actually Nephilim (which proves the existence of god), and that the government hides them because they are in league with the devil.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-07-2013, 10:25 AM
http://www.wanttoknow.info/war/haarp_wea...re_weapons

http://truthalliance.net/Archive/News/ta...grams.aspx

The Weather Control conspiracy is probably the craziest one that has a huge following.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
01-07-2013, 11:18 AM

[Image: 9f6.gif]
[+] 4 users Like ELK12695's post
04-07-2013, 10:40 PM
Here's my humble attempt: The 9/11 attacks were NOT an inside job. The collapse of the towers, thought to be impossible by mainstream conspiracy theorists, occurred because of the chemtrail-creating fluid stored in tanks in the bellies of the planes. The fluid, consisting of dihydrogen monoxide and several classified chemicals, is known to burn at temperatures approaching 10,000 degrees Fahrenheit. The steel was thus melted, and the towers collapsed.

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
--George Carlin
[+] 2 users Like Merlin's post
04-07-2013, 11:35 PM
Roosevelt not only knew about the Pearl Harbor attack ahead of time, but the Illuminati under command from the reptilians ordered him to allow it to happen. The Reptilians who are masters of time travel foresaw that had the US decimated the Japanese fleet before the attack would have had an easier time defeating Imperial Japan, thus negating the need for the Atom bomb. Once the USA became a superpower they had a base from which they could control world leaders and establish their New World Order and slowly kill off the human race and take Earth's resources back to their home galaxy.

"Now I don't want to be sane either, but I'm just saying there may be other delusions and hallucinations worthy of consideration before jumping to an irrational conclusion, that's all."
[+] 1 user Likes Fisty_McBeefpunch's post
04-07-2013, 11:41 PM
I and I is JFK...
[+] 1 user Likes Atheist_pilgrim's post
05-07-2013, 01:16 AM
All the conspiracy theories are true, and the conspiracy theorists are also part of a conspiracy. The mundane things are also a conspiracy, and even your design was a conspiracy. Wake up. You, and only you, are the one who can break free. We're all taken over, it is too late for us, but you, the person reading this RIGHT NOW, can end this. May fate smile upon your journey.
[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post
05-07-2013, 04:49 AM
Fireworks are used to chemically manipulate the patriotic to take over the country. Kind of like con trails with more accuracy.

T.H.
[+] 1 user Likes T.H.'s post
05-07-2013, 05:13 AM
I think HoC may be the head of the NWO. I mean, just listen to him. He brainwashed I&I to throw you off his scent, but I'm onto him.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post