What's the craziest conspiracy theory you can come up with?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-07-2013, 12:42 PM
RE: What's the craziest conspiracy theory you can come up with?
The Clinton's have mind control devices which could influence and control the national elections.

OK, I didn't make that one up. That came from a friend of mine back in 2000 when I was a believer.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2013, 12:55 PM
The bible is the tool wich xians use in their conspiracy to take over the world.
They came to this idea after the assassin who killed JFK teleported to the bible writers and explained how the world would look if they did what he said.
The assassin also used a transformation device to look what xians call jesus.
The people who crucified jesus actually were part of a secret organisation fighting against the xians,but the christians soon assassinated them all with the help of the JFK assassinator.
Now,the assassin has found the technology to clone himself,and he eliminated the pope,cloned himself and used his transformation device to look like the pope,and is still here,plotting to take over the world.
The brainwashing of young children proves that my story is true

i am bad with writing conspiracy theories,aint i?

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
05-07-2013, 04:01 PM
There is an underground nation of zombies residing in the core of the earth whom gain wealth by sucking the souls from dead people's graves (mind the superstition) and inputting them into a hyperdrive core so they have enough energy to time travel to the 1960's and claim the world as their own so they may have global domination just to support a global economic system that would crash and kill millions of people that go bankrupt causing the world to end thus causing everyone that died of starvation also have the zombie plague that would be sent into the air and remain dormant until everyone died.

I for one, accept our zombie overlords.

BowingBowingBowingBowingBowingBowingBowing
05-07-2013, 05:32 PM
(05-07-2013 12:55 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  The bible is the tool wich xians use in their conspiracy to take over the world.
They came to this idea after the assassin who killed JFK teleported to the bible writers and explained how the world would look if they did what he said.
The assassin also used a transformation device to look what xians call jesus.
The people who crucified jesus actually were part of a secret organisation fighting against the xians,but the christians soon assassinated them all with the help of the JFK assassinator.
Now,the assassin has found the technology to clone himself,and he eliminated the pope,cloned himself and used his transformation device to look like the pope,and is still here,plotting to take over the world.
The brainwashing of young children proves that my story is true

i am bad with writing conspiracy theories,aint i?

Yeah, come to think of it, Ezekiel, Daniel and Revelation spin a lot of really, really fucked up conspiracy theories, don't they?

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
05-07-2013, 05:43 PM
IandI actually works for the CIA Huh

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
05-07-2013, 08:33 PM
Look, I already posted Timecube.

You are not going to out-crazy a man who is already genuinely insane.
Big Grin

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
10-07-2013, 08:39 PM
Guys, there are aliens living in my backyard that like to feed off of the living flesh of my numerous cats, the aliens say that they use the energy they gain from the flesh to make a time machine so they can go back in time and frame someone for shooting JFK.

Well, JFK has already been shot so their plan must work, there is nothing I can do.
10-07-2013, 10:53 PM
That the pope is a baptist.

" My friends. You bow to no one. " - Aragorn

"A man is accepted into a church for what he believes and he is turned out for what he knows. " — Samuel Clemens

Simple....buy low, sell high.

Life in Rivendell is nice .
[+] 2 users Like WeasleyFromTheShire's post
12-07-2013, 12:04 AM
This is actually the true form of Obama.

19-07-2013, 01:48 PM
(30-06-2013 10:03 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  The title says it all, beat out the lunatics at their own game! Come up with crackpot theories that will turn your conspiracy loving friends green with envy at having failed to concoct such creative brilliance!

Here' my crazy conspiracy:

JFK was assassinated by Mothman who was piloting a UFO over Dealey Plaza. Mothman set up a time teleportation device which can send both people and objects forwards and backwards through time. Mothman opened up a time-rift in the Ford's theater a split second after John Wilkes Booth fires at Lincoln, and sends it through the teleporter hosted on the spaceship. When the bullet materializes, it whizzes out through one of the portholes of the UFO....and misses. Mothman retries the process twice more for the killer blow. That's right bitches, John Wilkes Booth assassinated two presidents.

Your turn! Tongue

.... I hope that's not really a theory someone believed.. That's gotta be a joke. How about actual theories?

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? -Epicurus