What's the craziest conspiracy theory you can come up with?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-07-2013, 09:59 PM
RE: What's the craziest conspiracy theory you can come up with?
Drooling Oh! I watch conspiracy stuff for fun. It's not boring to me yet. Here's an attempt.

The Vatican has a secret club whose influence spreads about the world to certain "useful people" in developed countries. Some of the guys at the Vatican have secret ceremonies to worship Lucifer, because they dream of gaining his worldly powers through creating the end of the world. The other secret jerk club, who knows the Vatican, used technology to kill sea life and do other unfortunate things to make come true "biblical signs." Some of the technology came from extra terrestrials, and also other things they know and use are hidden discoveries from human scientists that they keep away from the public.

Despite this, ideas of religious persecution, political competition and other distractions are being used as an agenda to motivate the masses in certain directions, while changing laws over time. They later teach the school kids or ignorant adults that these new laws or rules were in their traditional selection from the start, when it wasn't so. Some of the theists do the work for them, and "traditional values" are often thrown into their messages against ideas of persecution. Some people are hired trolls that act as anti-religious, or anti-none types openly to assist this distracting division.

The secret groups want people to believe that the new rules are completely good for them, and that they abuse no innocent persons in their conduct. Little bits at a time, so that it's not too obvious. "We have an enemy threat. (what they suggest the people need here.)" There are to be more terrible disasters and "thug threats," so the belief stances can cling more to their ideals, also bringing out the "closet ones" or "persecuted" to post on the internet.

After they're noticed, they're recorded accordingly. Those thinking too hard or resisting new authorities in the future will be killed or locked away, while the media puts limited attention to it. Chemicals and parasites are put into some of the food goods to dumb down the mental energy of most people who have information more easily within their reach than other countries that don't. Too add to that, there is an entertainment industry with subliminal messaging to help create automatic responses in it's consumers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Lienda Bella's post
20-07-2013, 11:23 PM
The secret overlords that rule the Earth ran out of evil ideas, so rather than brainstorming themselves, they sent this guy called TartarusSauce to get a bunch of godless atheists to do their brainstorming for them.

.... this being the case? FLYING CAR! There's your brainstorm, evil overlords!

"If I ignore the alternatives, the only option is God; I ignore them; therefore God." -- The Syllogism of Fail
[+] 1 user Likes Reltzik's post
23-07-2013, 09:03 PM
(20-07-2013 11:23 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  The secret overlords that rule the Earth ran out of evil ideas, so rather than brainstorming themselves, they sent this guy called TartarusSauce to get a bunch of godless atheists to do their brainstorming for them.

.... this being the case? FLYING CAR! There's your brainstorm, evil overlords!

MISSION COMPROMISED! ABORT! ABORT! ABORT!

[Image: giphy.gif]
23-07-2013, 11:04 PM
Easy. See the thing is that the world is controlled by an evil organization known as the Digelbon. Now the Digelbon are way worse than the Illuminati, NWO, or even Reality Tv because the Digelbon invented them as another of their fake conspiracies to disguise the real agenda of its members and to distract us smart folks from what is really controlling things.

The Digelbon have their claws on every major industry and more importantly to them have control of the cobbling industry (because god in the days before trees cursed them to have shoes that ripped every time they put them on, weakening their abilities greatly). In, fact the Digelbon are so obsessed with getting shoes fixed that if being pursued by one of their members, the pursuee should take off their shoes and throw them in the pursuers way. This will give the persuee more time to get away as the DigelBon cant resist the temptation of new shoes (this is how I've survived long enough to type this).

Finally, their plan for mankind is to destroy all shoes except for their own brand. They will do this by conceiving of a shoe so great that everyone will rush and buy them destroying the competition. Then they will use mind control powers to make the people of the earth buy so many shoes that a pile of them will tower to the heavens. After this they will march up to heaven, take over heaven with an army of gerbils and finally coerce god into removing their curse making them the masters of space, and time.

Also, they are aliens. For point of reference they look very similar to reptilians but are much scarier because they are made of Gouda; the most evil of cheeses.

I don't have Attention Deficit Disorder. Your disorderly world has a deficit of things worth paying attention to. -Tj
23-07-2013, 11:16 PM
(23-07-2013 11:04 PM)TheCynicalOptimist Wrote:  Easy. See the thing is that the world is controlled by an evil organization known as the Digelbon. Now the Digelbon are way worse than the Illuminati, NWO, or even Reality Tv because the Digelbon invented them as another of their fake conspiracies to disguise the real agenda of its members and to distract us smart folks from what is really controlling things.

The Digelbon have their claws on every major industry and more importantly to them have control of the cobbling industry (because god in the days before trees cursed them to have shoes that ripped every time they put them on, weakening their abilities greatly). In, fact the Digelbon are so obsessed with getting shoes fixed that if being pursued by one of their members, the pursuee should take off their shoes and throw them in the pursuers way. This will give the persuee more time to get away as the DigelBon cant resist the temptation of new shoes (this is how I've survived long enough to type this).

Finally, their plan for mankind is to destroy all shoes except for their own brand. They will do this by conceiving of a shoe so great that everyone will rush and buy them destroying the competition. Then they will use mind control powers to make the people of the earth buy so many shoes that a pile of them will tower to the heavens. After this they will march up to heaven, take over heaven with an army of gerbils and finally coerce god into removing their curse making them the masters of space, and time.

Also, they are aliens. For point of reference they look very similar to reptilians but are much scarier because they are made of Gouda; the most evil of cheeses.

OMG. I had no idea we need to make leaflets and get this out to the shoe wearing public quickly, and it makes so much sense, aliens, shoes and cheese how could we have missed this its so ooooook obvious.
24-07-2013, 10:55 PM
(23-07-2013 11:16 PM)wheresmybeans Wrote:  OMG. I had no idea we need to make leaflets and get this out to the shoe wearing public quickly, and it makes so much sense, aliens, shoes and cheese how could we have missed this its so ooooook obvious.

This is only the beginning. I can make up, uhh I mean discover even crazier conspiracies Tongue

I don't have Attention Deficit Disorder. Your disorderly world has a deficit of things worth paying attention to. -Tj
24-07-2013, 11:12 PM
Okay, you're all so cute making up your own conspiracy theories. You're just assisting Their plans. You've got to stop working for Them.

There is only one conspiracy theory that is not theory, but fact. The truth is, every commonly known conspiracy theory is true. The two Kennedys, MLK, 9/11, Obama's birth certificate. Reptilians and even Bigfoot. All true. But the real conspirators are the ones who would make us believe these are all crackpot theories. Trust no one.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
25-07-2013, 07:01 AM
(24-07-2013 11:12 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Okay, you're all so cute making up your own conspiracy theories. You're just assisting Their plans. You've got to stop working for Them.

There is only one conspiracy theory that is not theory, but fact. The truth is, every commonly known conspiracy theory is true. The two Kennedys, MLK, 9/11, Obama's birth certificate. Reptilians and even Bigfoot. All true. But the real conspirators are the ones who would make us believe these are all crackpot theories. Trust no one.

I don't trust you. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
25-07-2013, 12:00 PM
I was walking home from the library, and not being able to find a book about >occupation camps<, which I had oddly wanted to view today. As I made my way toward the dinner, I made note of the usual chemical cloud that was dropping microscopic creatures for the insects to get high or sick off of.

I crossed part of a driveway going east from the dinner. In the corner of my left eye, there was a thin twenty something fellow in army camouflage clothing, with a fellow next to him a bit blurry. He had a dark camouflage hat that was flat on top, a black shirt underneath with another camouflage button up shirt, and a pair of slightly lose camouflage pants. His hair was shaven as one might suspect.

Yet, after he had passed behind me, I turned around and looked curiously to not find a soldier there at all. Blink A chubby, un-ripped old white man with a red shirt tucked into a pair of tight light brown pants walking toward the restaurant with his fellow was in the soldier's place. I said "hmm Consider" and continued on home.

I have gotten a vision of our controlled future! The army is going to get busy around us, while the media calls it a defense measure! OH NO! Shocking
[+] 1 user Likes Lienda Bella's post
25-07-2013, 12:02 PM
(25-07-2013 07:01 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(24-07-2013 11:12 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Okay, you're all so cute making up your own conspiracy theories. You're just assisting Their plans. You've got to stop working for Them.

I don't trust you. Drinking Beverage

I don't trust your lack of trust in me. Girl_nails

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel