What's the craziest conspiracy theory you can come up with?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-07-2013, 12:05 PM
RE: What's the craziest conspiracy theory you can come up with?
(25-07-2013 12:02 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(25-07-2013 07:01 AM)Chas Wrote:  I don't trust you. Drinking Beverage

I don't trust your lack of trust in me. Girl_nails

Trust nothing and no one. Angry

Trust me on this. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-07-2013, 12:11 PM
What's the craziest conspiracy theory you can come up with?
(25-07-2013 12:05 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(25-07-2013 12:02 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I don't trust your lack of trust in me. Girl_nails

Trust nothing and no one. Angry

Trust me on this. Drinking Beverage

Mind just blown. Confused

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
01-08-2013, 08:33 PM
There is an alien species out in the universe that was travelling the stars for a billion years before our solar system even started to form. They have long known how the universe is destined to end, and they are trying to stop it...they have a plan.

They have made giant ships and are sending them to every corner, to seed life in every solar system in the universe. They seeded life here on earth, they are cultivating it to make sure that intelligent life arises, as they are doing on billions of other worlds...they need our consciousness and our genetic code. They killed the dinosaurs to make way for a better chance at an intelligent life form arising. When our homosapien ancestors were projected to be the most likely candidate for producing the required intelligence, the other great ape species (like Neanderthal) still capable of mating with them were exterminated to keep our DNA from getting contaminated.

They have given "gifts" to some humans to steer us along the path they require. To some they have given scientific insight to further advance our intellect. To others they have given visions and memories of miracles to draw those of "lesser capabilities ". They have aided in the spawning of beliefs that require strict adherence to codes that forbid breeding outside of the community, to help remove them from the breeding groups that are more likely to advance their cause.

They watch us from their ship in orbit, hidden in plain sight (Luna). They project their thoughts to us from there until we are ready to be harvested.

Those that are below the required intelligence will be "taken up". Where there are two people talking, one will be taken and the other left, where there are two working one will be taken and the other left. Their base genetic code will be extracted for testing and their organic elements will be used to seed new worlds. Next, the best of our species will be "taken up" they are projected to number about 144,000. They will be sent to pilot new ships to spread life to more systems in the universe. The rest will be "left behind" to breed until the next harvest. This will happen before our generation has "past".

They need at least one conscious entity in every system in the entire universe for their plan work. They only have 1 trillion years in which to do this.

How do I know this? I think their telepathic transmits have leaked into my head, I think this has also happened to others, because some of my account sounds familiar.

Want to know if you will be one of the 144,000?
Send $19.95 to 123 any street, anywhereville, USA and I will send you an alien IQ test. Be sure. Be prepared.

Failed the Alien IQ test? Send $999.95 to 123 any street, anywhereville, USA to receive my Alien IQ increaser 10 DVD box set. Guaranteed to increase your IQ so that you will be part of the 144,000 or your money back! Make sure you won't be "left behind" to breed endlessly with anyone you can...Umm never mind.

Failed so bad that you are destined to be Solar System Seed Goo? Sorry there's still no cure for stupid.

"I am a knowledgeable man, I have knowledge. If I knew how I knew what I know, I would know half as much, because it would be clogged up with where I knew it from...that is why I cannot always cite my sources. - David Mitchell
"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 2 users Like unsapien's post
01-08-2013, 08:46 PM
Don't have time to read 4 pages to see if it has already been mentioned.

The government is using this thread to brainstorm for new ideas... When something happens that has been posted here, the entire thread will be rewritten to remove the prophetic post(s).

This post will be removed or modified to complete the cover up.
01-08-2013, 09:05 PM
(01-08-2013 08:46 PM)Regular_Joe Wrote:  Don't have time to read 4 pages to see if it has already been mentioned.

The government is using this thread to brainstorm for new ideas... When something happens that has been posted here, the entire thread will be rewritten to remove the prophetic post(s).

This post will be removed or modified to complete the cover up.

It already happened. Drinking Beverage

29-08-2013, 11:42 AM
This is just so funny!

[Image: 9f6.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
29-08-2013, 07:38 PM
Imagine a country totally destroyed by a world war with 20 million of its people killed (let's call this Russia). And imagine a conspiracy theory believed by millions of stupid sheep that somehow and for some reason merely 5 years after this world war (russia) has the desire as the ability to conquer the world.

This completely ludicrous conspiracy theory was never based on any facts whatsoever, yet many people believe and did believe in this conspiracy theory.
29-08-2013, 08:22 PM
(29-08-2013 07:38 PM)I and I Wrote:  Imagine a country totally destroyed by a world war with 20 million of its people killed (let's call this Russia). And imagine a conspiracy theory believed by millions of stupid sheep that somehow and for some reason merely 5 years after this world war (russia) has the desire as the ability to conquer the world.

This completely ludicrous conspiracy theory was never based on any facts whatsoever, yet many people believe and did believe in this conspiracy theory.

Russia was not totally destroyed.

Their industries and technology got a tremendous boost from a wartime effort.

They benefited (by espionage) from Western advances in atomic/nuclear research and development to become a nuclear power.

They were an actual threat.

30-08-2013, 01:38 AM
(29-08-2013 08:22 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(29-08-2013 07:38 PM)I and I Wrote:  Imagine a country totally destroyed by a world war with 20 million of its people killed (let's call this Russia). And imagine a conspiracy theory believed by millions of stupid sheep that somehow and for some reason merely 5 years after this world war (russia) has the desire as the ability to conquer the world.

Russia was not totally destroyed.

Their industries and technology got a tremendous boost from a wartime effort.

They benefited (by espionage) from Western advances in atomic/nuclear research and development to become a nuclear power.

They were an actual threat.

Evidence that Russia had the capability to and the desire to "conquer the world". Have you seen this evidence? Can you post it?
30-08-2013, 02:11 AM
Deaf people are all faking it. Sign languange is part of the fairy tongue.They're under cover spies for the fey who are secretly replacing steel and iron with copper or silver product. The fey want to retake earth. The faires are also behind the green energy projects. And appeals to legalize marijuana. Humans have upset them by persecuting LGBTQA people (their greatest allies) and now they use their elemental powers to cause global warming.
[+] 1 user Likes BrokenQuill92's post