What's the craziest conspiracy theory you can come up with?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-08-2013, 07:43 AM
RE: What's the craziest conspiracy theory you can come up with?
(30-08-2013 01:38 AM)I and I Wrote:  Evidence that Russia had the capability to and the desire to "conquer the world". Have you seen this evidence? Can you post it?

"Threat [to one's geopolitical interests]" is not "desirous of conquering the world", but why let little details like that get in your way? A nonsensically disingenuous comparison is always the best way to get a point across.

Even with the incredible destruction of the war, the Soviet Union was easily the second most powerful nation around. Any two geopolitical actors may have conflicting and contradictory goals. Therefore one necessarily views the other as a threat...

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
31-08-2013, 08:49 AM
I would like to sum up all of the conspiracy theories I have read about in one massive ridiculous story......

There is a planet that is on a large orbit of the earth and this planet is called "Nibiru" The inhabitants of this planet are called the "Draco" and they are what we would call "reptilian" They are also known as the nephilim... Annunaki and are mentioned in almost all religious texts in some way or another. The most recent of our time is "demons"

Thousands of years ago they brought our moon, which is an artificial, hollowed out construct into orbit of our planet. There intent was to enslave us and even though they are massively technologically ahead of us they cannot directly do this. The reason why is because they exist in other dimensions and can only partly exist in our dimension. There is also a conflict of frequencies (Us being love and them being lack of) so it is only through controlling us can they have an influence on controlling our planet. So they changed our DNA, turning off a lot of it (into what is called Junk DNA) and also splitting our brains into left and right hemispheres (hence creating the "reptilian" part of the brain)

They had some "bloodlines" that they can easily control and these bloodlines have interbred with one another for thousands of years. These bloodlines are the monarchies of the past and present and also the most powerful and richest people on the earth like the house of rothschilds, the morgans, etc etc.

They use us as a food source, feeding off our negative emotions that is why we have so much suffering and war and why the world will never ever know "world peace" Because we are of the frequency of "love" that is the only reason why they cannot simply create some matrix style shit where we experience continous pain to feed them, we are in fact very powerful and they are afraid of us (from a logical reason, they themselves do not have emotions)

Even though they (the draco/nephilim/annunaki) have had power over us for thousands of year in the last 100 they have for some reason decided to consolidate all of this power into what is known as "The New World Order" (NWO) They are achieving this by enslaving nations through the IMF and the monetary system. There final end goal would be to implement a one world government where the populous has a chip that contains all of their information which is linked to the central nervous system. The things they will use to bring in the final stages are fake asteroids threatening the earth, a global virus pandemic and the final stage will be what is classed as "operation bluebeam"

Operation Bluebeam will be where they will use all current technology to fake an alien invasion of the planet. This will be like what president Reagan (part of the aforementioned bloodlines) said in his speech to the UN about nations forgetting their difference by being confronted by a threat from outside of the planet. This threat will create the one world government and through changes to the earth through global warming/climate change there will be a series of earthquakes (done by HARRP) at religious sites that will uncover new evidence. This new evidence will shed light and consolidate all religions into a new religion that the world will believe in. They will want to reduce the worlds population into something more easily managed and this number will be 500,000,0000 (as written on the Georgia Guidestones.)

(just to note I am repeating what I have read in all the years I have studied conspiracy and I believe zero of what I have written lol)

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
31-08-2013, 01:43 PM
(30-08-2013 07:43 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(30-08-2013 01:38 AM)I and I Wrote:  Evidence that Russia had the capability to and the desire to "conquer the world". Have you seen this evidence? Can you post it?

"Threat [to one's geopolitical interests]" is not "desirous of conquering the world", but why let little details like that get in your way? A nonsensically disingenuous comparison is always the best way to get a point across.

Even with the incredible destruction of the war, the Soviet Union was easily the second most powerful nation around. Any two geopolitical actors may have conflicting and contradictory goals. Therefore one necessarily views the other as a threat...

According to the US and what the US told its people. The Russians desired to conquer the world and according to the US Russia was actively trying to after WW2.

Any evidence to back this up? Or were Americans led along like dumb sheep so the US could expand its empire?
31-08-2013, 01:53 PM
(31-08-2013 01:43 PM)I and I Wrote:  According to the US and what the US told its people. The Russians desired to conquer the world and according to the US Russia was actively trying to after WW2.

Any evidence to back this up? Or were Americans led along like dumb sheep so the US could expand its empire?

The United States and the Soviet Union (or 'Russia'; really?) had contradictory geopolitical goals.

This is because - try to stay with me here, it's quite a leap - they were different countries.

According to the USSR and what the USSR told its people, the Americans desired to conquer the world. According to the USSR, America was actively trying to after WW2.

Do you have a point?

... this is my signature!
31-08-2013, 04:40 PM
(31-08-2013 08:49 AM)bemore Wrote:  I would like to sum up all of the conspiracy theories I have read about in one massive ridiculous story......

There is a planet that is on a large orbit of the earth and this planet is called "Nibiru" The inhabitants of this planet are called the "Draco" and they are what we would call "reptilian" They are also known as the nephilim... Annunaki and are mentioned in almost all religious texts in some way or another. The most recent of our time is "demons"

Thousands of years ago they brought our moon, which is an artificial, hollowed out construct into orbit of our planet. There intent was to enslave us and even though they are massively technologically ahead of us they cannot directly do this. The reason why is because they exist in other dimensions and can only partly exist in our dimension. There is also a conflict of frequencies (Us being love and them being lack of) so it is only through controlling us can they have an influence on controlling our planet. So they changed our DNA, turning off a lot of it (into what is called Junk DNA) and also splitting our brains into left and right hemispheres (hence creating the "reptilian" part of the brain)

They had some "bloodlines" that they can easily control and these bloodlines have interbred with one another for thousands of years. These bloodlines are the monarchies of the past and present and also the most powerful and richest people on the earth like the house of rothschilds, the morgans, etc etc.

They use us as a food source, feeding off our negative emotions that is why we have so much suffering and war and why the world will never ever know "world peace" Because we are of the frequency of "love" that is the only reason why they cannot simply create some matrix style shit where we experience continous pain to feed them, we are in fact very powerful and they are afraid of us (from a logical reason, they themselves do not have emotions)

Even though they (the draco/nephilim/annunaki) have had power over us for thousands of year in the last 100 they have for some reason decided to consolidate all of this power into what is known as "The New World Order" (NWO) They are achieving this by enslaving nations through the IMF and the monetary system. There final end goal would be to implement a one world government where the populous has a chip that contains all of their information which is linked to the central nervous system. The things they will use to bring in the final stages are fake asteroids threatening the earth, a global virus pandemic and the final stage will be what is classed as "operation bluebeam"

Operation Bluebeam will be where they will use all current technology to fake an alien invasion of the planet. This will be like what president Reagan (part of the aforementioned bloodlines) said in his speech to the UN about nations forgetting their difference by being confronted by a threat from outside of the planet. This threat will create the one world government and through changes to the earth through global warming/climate change there will be a series of earthquakes (done by HARRP) at religious sites that will uncover new evidence. This new evidence will shed light and consolidate all religions into a new religion that the world will believe in. They will want to reduce the worlds population into something more easily managed and this number will be 500,000,0000 (as written on the Georgia Guidestones.)

(just to note I am repeating what I have read in all the years I have studied conspiracy and I believe zero of what I have written lol)

Yabut, the chemtrails? Is that part of climate change? Shocking

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-08-2013, 04:56 PM
Christians will soon be persecuted in Greece.
How do I know? According to very reliable sources, there have been sightings of brown snakes that are native to Australia.
How did they end up here? Why do environmental organizations protect violent species? They want the mountains filled with wolves and bears and the seas filled with sharks. That's their evil plan. Persecuted Christians will have nowhere to run to.

I didn't come up with it though. Someone actually believes it.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
31-08-2013, 05:05 PM
(31-08-2013 01:53 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(31-08-2013 01:43 PM)I and I Wrote:  According to the US and what the US told its people. The Russians desired to conquer the world and according to the US Russia was actively trying to after WW2.

The United States and the Soviet Union (or 'Russia'; really?) had contradictory geopolitical goals.

This is because - try to stay with me here, it's quite a leap - they were different countries.

According to the USSR and what the USSR told its people, the Americans desired to conquer the world. According to the USSR, America was actively trying to after WW2.

Do you have a point?

Americans went on to build its empire, putting its bases in every ass crack of the globe, overthrowing countless people, installing/supporting countless dictators, and invading countless nations. The US did this, it's not a conspiracy.
31-08-2013, 05:34 PM
(31-08-2013 05:05 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(31-08-2013 01:53 PM)cjlr Wrote:  The United States and the Soviet Union (or 'Russia'; really?) had contradictory geopolitical goals.

Do you have a point?

Americans went on to build its empire, putting its bases in every ass crack of the globe, overthrowing countless people, installing/supporting countless dictators, and invading countless nations. The US did this, it's not a conspiracy.

The Truman era saw a lot of tension between the US and USSR. The USSR was aggressively expansionist and large sums of money where given to Greece and other central EU nations to bolster them against the the USSRs influence (The Truman Doctrine). Most of those EU basses where well warranted at the time, Stalin was not exactly a peace-loving hippy. Then you get into stuff like the Korean War (Wolfowitz Doctrine of active military/CIA interference), which is may or may not have been warranted and often has unforseen consequences (Chinas involvement in NK, years and years spent fighting in Vietnam). I think in the political climate of the time it probably was justified, but I after the fall of the USSR I think theses types of interventionist policies begin to show their age.

We where fighting proxy wars with Russia in the same way we have been fighting a Middle Eastern proxy war with Iran.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-08-2013, 05:42 PM
(31-08-2013 05:05 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(31-08-2013 01:53 PM)cjlr Wrote:  The United States and the Soviet Union (or 'Russia'; really?) had contradictory geopolitical goals.

Do you have a point?

Jesus Christ, even when you are encouraged to post a conspiracy theory you can't fucking play along. Drinking Beverage The thread title is COME UP WITH THE CRAZIEST CONSPIRACY THEORY YOU CAN THINK OF, not "Post something which you don't consider a conspiracy."

[Image: giphy.gif]
31-08-2013, 05:44 PM
The west never wanted to defeat the Soviet Union to protect it's own citizens from nuclear war.
Without an ideology that directly opposed a "free" citizenry, the rich could then do away with the middle class that was previously used to show the poor of the rest of the world who might want to rebel & make a new government that capitalism was the best way to go.
Now there will soon be nothing but the really poor, and the extremely rich, with the rich in power, obviously.
(this is the conspiracy thread, right?) Tongue