What's the craziest conspiracy theory you can come up with?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-09-2013, 10:32 AM
RE: What's the craziest conspiracy theory you can come up with?
That my dad works as a double agent...
I swear the guy's seen some shit
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ihatethesidebar's post
07-09-2013, 06:07 PM
Post boxes are.... fuck it, I'm too pissed to come up with a conspajhofviracy.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
08-09-2013, 10:16 PM
Whenever I go to sleep, I inhabit the body of another poster here against my will, but I don't remember it.

That's why I am having trouble finding my glasses.
Find all posts by this user
08-09-2013, 11:07 PM
All the leaders are part of a secret society(most of 'm brainwashed) who want to kill all humans gradually. The top of the society is a sentient robot with an amazingly complex and strategic mind

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
09-09-2013, 03:09 AM
(08-09-2013 11:07 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  All the leaders are part of a secret society(most of 'm brainwashed) who want to kill all humans gradually. The top of the society is a sentient robot with an amazingly complex and strategic mind

Ooh I have one. A conspiracy theory where in 2001 the government kills it's own citizens to further tighten government power.......then in 2013 the government kills it's own people to tighten government power.

But wait...conspiracies are regional and convenient to deny or accept so if it's say in.........Syria it's not a conspiracy theory but if it happens in the US. Then it's loony from loon vile to believe a government would attack its own people.
16-09-2013, 09:53 PM
(30-06-2013 10:03 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  The title says it all, beat out the lunatics at their own game! Come up with crackpot theories that will turn your conspiracy loving friends green with envy at having failed to concoct such creative brilliance!

Here' my crazy conspiracy:

JFK was assassinated by Mothman who was piloting a UFO over Dealey Plaza. Mothman set up a time teleportation device which can send both people and objects forwards and backwards through time. Mothman opened up a time-rift in the Ford's theater a split second after John Wilkes Booth fires at Lincoln, and sends it through the teleporter hosted on the spaceship. When the bullet materializes, it whizzes out through one of the portholes of the UFO....and misses. Mothman retries the process twice more for the killer blow. That's right bitches, John Wilkes Booth assassinated two presidents.

Your turn! Tongue

You don't fool me. I am onto you. You want us to tell your our so called conspiracy theories, and when our theories
are actually the truth we will mysteriously dissappear....
[+] 2 users Like black_squirrel's post
17-09-2013, 03:35 AM
Mark Dreher is right about everything.
17-09-2013, 08:05 PM
Everyone who believes in crazy conspiracy theories are actually just bluffing and don't believe in the crazy stuff that they say they do.

"There is a circle here that links us to one another: we each want to be happy; the social feeling of love is one of our greatest sources of happiness; and love entails that we be concerned for the happiness of others. We discover that we can be selfish together."
-Sam Harris
[+] 1 user Likes Chase's post
18-09-2013, 06:39 AM
(17-09-2013 08:05 PM)Chase Wrote:  Everyone who believes in crazy conspiracy theories are actually just bluffing and don't believe in the crazy stuff that they say they do.

Your statement is a crazy conspiracy theory so by your own rule youcannot really mean it.
[+] 1 user Likes black_squirrel's post
18-09-2013, 09:41 AM
(18-09-2013 06:39 AM)black_squirrel Wrote:  
(17-09-2013 08:05 PM)Chase Wrote:  Everyone who believes in crazy conspiracy theories are actually just bluffing and don't believe in the crazy stuff that they say they do.

Your statement is a crazy conspiracy theory so by your own rule youcannot really mean it.

Your conclusion is exactly what he wants you to believe. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post