What's the craziest conspiracy theory you can come up with?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-03-2014, 10:52 AM
RE: What's the craziest conspiracy theory you can come up with?
(12-03-2014 10:48 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Ew, there's no way I can leave I&I as the last poster on this thread.

It was a conspiracy to lower the overall IQ of people to make them more susceptible to suggestion. By allowing that much stupid to have the final word, everyone suffered.

Good job thwarting that threat. Now go reinforce your tinfoil hat, they just increased the brain control waves and 2 sheets of tinfoil just won't cut it anymore.

[/size]

She turned me into a NEWT. I got better, though.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
12-03-2014, 06:04 PM
Miss Meng is designed for the same purpose as Portal 2's Wheatley. An individual created by the smartest minds to be the greatest idiot around, whose mere presence lowers the intelligence of those with the misfortune of interacting with her.
[+] 4 users Like DemonicLemon's post
14-03-2014, 05:27 PM
How about this. The government actually wants a NWO run by people like Ken Ham and Adnan Oktar to run the countries. They want evolution and other sciences to be erased from the earth. That is why you must pay for papers. They also make religions look prosecuted so that they can take over the world. When every country is a theocracy of a religion, then the NWO can take over the world without worrying about people being smart enough to leave there control.

[Image: hyena_icon_large_by_griffsnuff-d3juy9l.gif] All request for metazoa info and my larger projects should be sent PM
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
15-03-2014, 02:06 PM
(15-03-2014 02:02 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  
(14-03-2014 05:27 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  How about this. The government actually wants a NWO run by people like Ken Ham and Adnan Oktar to run the countries. They want evolution and other sciences to be erased from the earth. That is why you must pay for papers. They also make religions look prosecuted so that they can take over the world. When every country is a theocracy of a religion, then the NWO can take over the world without worrying about people being smart enough to leave there control.

An interesting theory but Ken Ham has done a superb job already discrediting evolution. Ray Comfort too.

~ Miss Meng

Ya hell no. The day they are correct on evolution is the day I get a girl friend. And I look worst then this
[Image: most-ugly-people-in-world-funny-images-f...tos-16.png]

So ya they are never right.

[Image: hyena_icon_large_by_griffsnuff-d3juy9l.gif] All request for metazoa info and my larger projects should be sent PM
15-03-2014, 03:04 PM
I have one.

Ken Ham's creation museum is factual and correct representation of the world.

Here's the thing, were any of this true, Christian apologetics would not exist. One does not have to bend in multiple ways to defend electricity or aerodynamics. - Banjo

god's love is unconditional on the condition you do every thing he says. - Betty Bowers
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Blackhand293's post
17-03-2014, 10:28 AM
All creationists don't actually believe Creationism and actually just came together to troll the world. THAT would be wacky.

“Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way.

-Christopher Hitchens
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Just Another Atheist's post