What's the deal with this Breitbart vid of Obama?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-03-2012, 10:20 AM
What's the deal with this Breitbart vid of Obama?
Can someone watch this please (I can't at work) and tell me what's going on. I caught a 30 sec clip of it on youtube but didn't see anything that could be considered damaging to him.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2012, 10:29 AM
RE: What's the deal with this Breitbart vid of Obama?
I don't know. I watched it and can't figure out what bad could possibly be taken from it. I mean it's not the best speech. That's about the worst I can say about it.

Here's the video. At least it's what I came up with after searching the thread title.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-03-2012, 10:40 AM
I had to email the url to my phone to watch it on youtube. Should get to my phone any second. I wonder why, if the vid is no big deal, why people are accusing Obama of assassinating Breitbart.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
08-03-2012, 10:43 AM
I don't know but judging by the comments section I'm guessing it's the same kind of thing as the Obama is a secret Muslim who is trying to destroy our christian nation bullshit. Where they find one little thing most people would dismiss as nothing and try to balloon it up so it looks as though it supports their completely horseshit assumptions.

Though I can't figure out what they are taking from this video.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
08-03-2012, 10:45 AM
It's because americans have this tendency to label everything that is not ultra-capitalist as communist, it doesn't even matter that capitalism is really bad when taken to extremes, if it's not capitalist automatically it's communist and the devil is communist!!!

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
08-03-2012, 11:17 AM
I thought the devil was a liberal humanist with tendancies towards anarchy?

08-03-2012, 11:29 AM
(08-03-2012 10:45 AM)nach_in Wrote:  It's because americans have this tendency to label everything that is not ultra-capitalist as communist, it doesn't even matter that capitalism is really bad when taken to extremes, if it's not capitalist automatically it's communist and the devil is communist!!!

Are you referring to the professor that he is speaking on behalf of?

-Mark Twain
08-03-2012, 12:03 PM
(08-03-2012 11:17 AM)lucradis Wrote:  I thought the devil was a liberal humanist with tendancies towards anarchy?

NO! that's me, and I'm not the devil, I think :/

(08-03-2012 11:29 AM)germanyt Wrote:  
(08-03-2012 10:45 AM)nach_in Wrote:  It's because americans have this tendency to label everything that is not ultra-capitalist as communist, it doesn't even matter that capitalism is really bad when taken to extremes, if it's not capitalist automatically it's communist and the devil is communist!!!

Are you referring to the professor that he is speaking on behalf of?

not particularly, about the general message of the video and the comments on youtube... you know this commenters, they start making points about anything they don't like, even if it has nothing to do with the video

[Image: sigvacachica.png]