What's the dumbest thing you've done?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-05-2016, 11:49 AM
What's the dumbest thing you've done?
Other than believing a religion.

For me it'd probably be prank calling random people as a teenager, and being creepy enough that they threatened to call the police. Needless to say I stopped doing that and learned my lesson.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-05-2016, 11:53 AM
RE: What's the dumbest thing you've done?
Exist Tongue

and not getting a job during high school.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
13-05-2016, 11:54 AM
As a kid, I literally thought unicorns were oxen because theists would tell me so.
[+] 1 user Likes MatureMcLeod95's post
13-05-2016, 12:26 PM
Getting married at age 19. Bad, BAD idea I'm telling you!
Yet another unfortunate effect of religion. Don't get married, as a teenager, to a guy you don't even like, just because you made a mistake and let him touch your "lady parts".
Fortunately, after half a year, I got out of both marriage and religion.
Now free and ten years older, I can look back, shake my head and smile at the ridiculousness of it all. Smile
[+] 7 users Like LadyDay's post
13-05-2016, 12:32 PM
Censored

Sorry, I can't say. If the lawyers ever find out I post here it would not be good for me. Besides, you probably wouldn't find it funny anyway.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 2 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
13-05-2016, 12:58 PM
I rushed through college, myopically pursuing a degree. I so wish I could go back, take my time, and explore options.
[+] 2 users Like I Am's post
13-05-2016, 01:33 PM
Dumbest? Probably getting in a car with someone who was driving who I knew had too much to drink. I was smart enough to not drive because I knew I was going to be drinking, then, we all went and drank equal amounts without setting a designated driver. It was a short drive and no one got hurt, which was good, but it was pretty fucking stupid. I recognized it at the time, but went along with it anyway because it was easier.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
13-05-2016, 01:34 PM
The dumbest thing I've done? Hummm........where to start...where to start.

When I was a kid I jumped in a mountain stream in January with a bad cold just to prove to my sister that I could do it. Ended up with pneumonia. Dumb.

I was doing costumes for the play, Treasure Island, and one of the actors was quite a bit overweight. Instead of choosing a dull, medium to dark fabric I had him in this bright blue brocade which not only made him look larger than he was but every time he came on stage he became the center of attention. Like there was nothing else going on in the play except to look at his bright blue brocade frock coat and feathered hat. Dumb-Dumb-de-dumb.

I'm always cleaning things to the point of ruining them. I cleaned a toaster oven we had which was filthy. I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned. I cleaned it so much the wiring got dislodged and destroyed by the ammonia and it never worked again. I've done this twice to two different toaster ovens. Diddly-do-da-dumb.

I do the same thing to plants. We have some arborvitae on the side of our house which were overgrown and needed trimming.....this is a photo of some arborvitae for those who might not know. vvv

[Image: Emerald-Arborvitae-121084.jpg]

Well, I trimmed them, all right. I trimmed them down to almost nothing and consequently killed them. We need to replace all 6 of them now. Dumbfuck-de-dumb. Angry

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
13-05-2016, 04:11 PM
Going to uni. Though I don't regret it.

[Image: oscar.png]
13-05-2016, 04:32 PM
Uhhhh...

My twenties are a little hazy. Who knows?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 4 users Like Old Man Marsh's post