What's the dumbest thing you've done?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-05-2016, 06:51 AM
RE: What's the dumbest thing you've done?
Yup... Messing with married women can be hazardous to your health...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2016, 06:59 AM
(15-05-2016 06:51 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Yup... Messing with married women can be hazardous to your health...

i tried telling that to my horny, virgin, no-self esteem self. he didnt listen.
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
15-05-2016, 07:02 AM
(14-05-2016 04:32 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  I didn't exercise or eat right during grad school.

When I was in grad school I had a drug reaction that put me in full respiratory arrest. I couldn't tell my wife what was happening so I tossed her a coat and ran out to the truck and we drove five blocks to the nearest hospital. I passed out on the ER waiting room floor and they did a trach. right there.

Didn't exercise or eat right either, of course.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-05-2016, 07:36 AM
(15-05-2016 06:51 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Yup... Messing with married women can be hazardous to your health...

Unless you're caught in the act deny deny deny

"I don't know why she's telling you that shit but your woman is off her rocker, man. I don't mean this personally because I totally respect you but please, if you can, try to keep her away from me. And I mean this, man to man, I'm sorry you're having a hard time. She wants to make you jealous or what, I don't know. But I wish you all the best from the bottom of my heart."

Of course, it's better not to get in the situation in first place but that's how I snuck out of it, once.
15-05-2016, 08:59 AM
(15-05-2016 07:36 AM)ImFred Wrote:  

Unless you're caught in the act deny deny deny

"I don't know why she's telling you that shit but your woman is off her rocker, man. I don't mean this personally because I totally respect you but please, if you can, try to keep her away from me. And I mean this, man to man, I'm sorry you're having a hard time. She wants to make you jealous or what, I don't know. But I wish you all the best from the bottom of my heart."

Of course, it's better not to get in the situation in first place but that's how I snuck out of it, once.

I've had three different women who were with a friend of mine - who tried to get me to sleep with them (the women that is). I always suspected it was to piss off the guy involved. I never did it... But, the last time it happened -- I told the dude and he laughed and said "you shoulda gone for it -- I just dumped her.....".

So -- you never know.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
15-05-2016, 09:11 AM
If I can submit a former roommate's? He was drunk and I had to physically stop him from trying to hijack a bulldozer that was left on campus overnight. He was my RA. (Granted, he would have failed, but still.)

(15-05-2016 07:02 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(14-05-2016 04:32 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  I didn't exercise or eat right during grad school.

When I was in grad school I had a drug reaction that put me in full respiratory arrest. I couldn't tell my wife what was happening so I tossed her a coat and ran out to the truck and we drove five blocks to the nearest hospital. I passed out on the ER waiting room floor and they did a trach. right there.

Didn't exercise or eat right either, of course.

Holy crap, glad you're okay now (I assume)! That sounds absolutely terrifying; good thing there was a hospital so close by.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-05-2016, 04:40 PM
1. Eat a bunch of almonds.
2. Eat a bunch of bran cereal. Hahaha Sadcryface

☆☆☆
[+] 2 users Like CosmicRaven's post
15-05-2016, 06:04 PM
(15-05-2016 04:40 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  1. Eat a bunch of almonds.
2. Eat a bunch of bran cereal. Hahaha Sadcryface

One time I ate a large breakfast before a drive through some mountains when we left Canada. Got really bad nausea. Never again.

15-05-2016, 06:21 PM
Back when I was young, dumb and full of cum, I was in a physical condition that I wish I still retained a reasonable fraction of today. I had a ten speed bike that I could crank up to a (verified) 40 MPH on level ground for a couple hundred yards, and I could ride it all day, many miles. One friend who lived near me was situated on a really steep hill. I could get up to 60 MPH downhill by pedaling fast enough (25 MPH residential zone). If anyone had been backing out their driveway, the guy behind me clocking my speed would have mashed my sorry ass into that car. Dead for sure. Did it early on a Sunday, to minimize the risk.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
15-05-2016, 07:39 PM
Lighting farts, as a drunken student at 3AM on a deserted city street, and getting sprung by a cruising cop car.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post