What's the general vibe of this place?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-05-2012, 08:22 PM
RE: What's the general vibe of this place?
(27-05-2012 08:18 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Proving once again the superiority of the United States of America.
Hey Erx, how about a nice hot cup of shutthefuckup? Big Grin

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-05-2012, 08:23 PM
OP, now do you see the violence inherent in the forum?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
27-05-2012, 08:27 PM
(27-05-2012 08:18 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Proving once again the superiority of the United States of America.

Hahahahaha, that's a good one.

There's nothing funnier than the butt of all the worlds jokes claiming superiority Big Grin.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
27-05-2012, 08:28 PM
(27-05-2012 08:27 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  

Hahahahaha, that's a good one.

There's nothing funnier than the butt of all the worlds jokes claiming superiority Big Grin.
Ironic that someone who is so familiar with men's butts would make this claim.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
27-05-2012, 08:31 PM
Did we answer your question, OP? Big Grin

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-05-2012, 05:18 AM
(27-05-2012 08:28 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Ironic that someone who is so familiar with men's butts would make this claim.

Ahh, American debate tactics. You know the other person is right so you deflect with a crude joke about their sexuality. Not a witty or clever joke but a simple play on a single word from the sentence. You should make a copy of this thread and send it to Harvard, should be enough to earn you some sort of honorary American qualification.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
28-05-2012, 08:39 AM
I see, you're all prudes with no sense of humour. That's quite unfortunate, I thought you guys would at least take your beatings naked, not all clad fundoshis. Why, back in my day, fundushis were made from poison ivy and we only had the privilege of wearing one after castration.

Sigh.
[+] 8 users Like Lloyath's post
28-05-2012, 09:22 AM
(28-05-2012 08:39 AM)Lloyath Wrote:  I see, you're all prudes with no sense of humour. That's quite unfortunate, I thought you guys would at least take your beatings naked, not all clad fundoshis. Why, back in my day, fundushis were made from poison ivy and we only had the privilege of wearing one after castration.

Sigh.

Well nakedness is a problem because minors can access the forum.

If you want a naked beating then just wander over to the FMT section. Only the FMT can see stuff in there and we're all old enough (and perverted enough) to beat you naked all day Smile.

Best
Worst
28-05-2012, 10:08 AM
Well Lloyath, I see you're catching a fairly accurate vibe of this place.
Of course, the only sick perversions found on any forum, are what one brings to it. Thumbsup

Evil_monster Carry on.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
28-05-2012, 12:14 PM
(28-05-2012 05:18 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(27-05-2012 08:28 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Ironic that someone who is so familiar with men's butts would make this claim.

Ahh, American debate tactics. You know the other person is right so you deflect with a crude joke about their sexuality. Not a witty or clever joke but a simple play on a single word from the sentence. You should make a copy of this thread and send it to Harvard, should be enough to earn you some sort of honorary American qualification.
Fucktard.

Tongue

~Izel