What's the general vibe of this place?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-05-2012, 01:03 PM
RE: What's the general vibe of this place?
(29-05-2012 03:06 AM)Leela Wrote:  I am just posting here because I haven't yet.... Questions?
If you were a bird, what kind of bird would you be?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-05-2012, 02:00 PM
(29-05-2012 01:03 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  If you were a bird, what kind of bird would you be?
This is a well chosen question, Sir Erxomai, and I will answer it immediately.
You see, birds are wonderful animals. They can fly through the air, see everything from a completely different angle.
To imagine to do just this, fly above and land on top of a tree without climbing it, what nice thought, don't you think?
Birds, so colorful and special, and so close to their ancestors, the dinosaurs (I know that from AronRa).
What a thought, living dinorsaurs. Oh yes, these wonderful beings, living amongst us....

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-05-2012, 03:26 PM
(29-05-2012 02:00 PM)Leela Wrote:  
(29-05-2012 01:03 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  If you were a bird, what kind of bird would you be?
This is a well chosen question, Sir Erxomai, and I will answer it immediately.
You see, birds are wonderful animals. They can fly through the air, see everything from a completely different angle.
To imagine to do just this, fly above and land on top of a tree without climbing it, what nice thought, don't you think?
Birds, so colorful and special, and so close to their ancestors, the dinosaurs (I know that from AronRa).
What a thought, living dinorsaurs. Oh yes, these wonderful beings, living amongst us....

I feel as if you deflected answering the original question. You would make a good Theist.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Erxomai's post