What's the last spontaneous thing you did?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-03-2017, 12:24 PM
What's the last spontaneous thing you did?
Its spring, but there is a thick fog and the trees are covered in frost today. I have about 80 photos to edit of the last wedding I took pictures of and it's dragggggging on. I am leaving on a spontaneous road trip tomorrow.. Is it still spontaneous if it's somewhat planned? I dunno. I don't think so. Actually, all of a sudden all these days are filled with ideas that turn into commitments. I fail. Weeping It's so hard to be spontaneous. I used to be sooo spontaneous and it can be the best feeling (it can also cause trouble in the not fun way). I suppose non-spontaneity happens at the peak of 30-40 yrs/o. It's easier to be this way as a child or a retired person. Maybe sometimes in between.

I miss the mountains, that's where I am going.

You?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like LadyJane's post
23-03-2017, 12:44 PM
RE: What's the last spontaneous thing you did?
I hope you get to the mountains, soon! I haven't been in the mountains in years- living in Florida where it's just freaking FLAT everywhere.

I'm not very spontaneous. My spontaneous lately is all about what I want to cook, or what we want to eat out, or what games we decide to play. That's about as wild and crazy as I get lol. I'm rather boring. Laugh out load
23-03-2017, 12:51 PM
I suddenly got on the most terrifying looking ride at a fun fair, after saying point blank there's no way I would when I first saw it.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Robvalue's post
23-03-2017, 01:53 PM
(23-03-2017 12:24 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I miss the mountains, that's where I am going.

I was raised in Indiana, so I never learned to like mountains.

All of my impulsive behaviors fall within certain patterns, so the best I can manage for spontaneity is in what I say. See? I didn't know I was going to say that before.

Hobo
[+] 1 user Likes Thoreauvian's post
23-03-2017, 02:01 PM
I used to hike up Cadillac Mountain every once in a while when I lived in Maine. I miss that.
23-03-2017, 02:04 PM
I love going to the mountains. I'm jealous Tongue Enjoy your trip and yes, it can still be spontaneous even if sort of planned. All the little things in between can be spontaneous. Those kinds of road trips are the best Thumbsup

The last spontaneous thing I did was veering off a hiking trail and doing some yoga.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
23-03-2017, 02:19 PM
(23-03-2017 02:04 PM)jennybee Wrote:  All the little things in between can be spontaneous

This. Is. Awesome!

I 100% love this frame of mind. A person can almost use this daily. All the things in between. HeartHeartHeart

I have been in the back of my mind thinking about this waterfall I always pass. Maybe when I see the sign I'll pull over.

(Look at me, preplanning my spontaneity n' shit. Dodgy Laugh out load )
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
23-03-2017, 02:23 PM
(23-03-2017 12:44 PM)Emma Wrote:  I hope you get to the mountains, soon! I haven't been in the mountains in years- living in Florida where it's just freaking FLAT everywhere.

I miss Florida. My sister lives there.

Ill never forget my brother-in-laws reaction to the mountains, the first time he left Florida ever (for anywhere) was where I live. We drove to the mountains and his reaction was amazing. Nothing- no HD movie or photo- does the first hand experience justice; especially of the young, massive and jagged Rocky Mountains. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
23-03-2017, 06:00 PM
I put mayo on my pressed Cuban sandwich. Tongue
It was good before the mayo, but man, that was such an awesome sandwich!

You have to be odd to be #1.
[+] 1 user Likes BackSlider's post
23-03-2017, 06:04 PM
I am so not a spontaneous person. The closest I get is breaking into a song and dance when I am home alone on Sundays...happens when a song I like comes on Pandora.

The best part is the puzzled looks from the dogs who can't decide if they should be worried or if they should join in.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post