What's the last spontaneous thing you did?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-03-2017, 07:24 PM
RE: What's the last spontaneous thing you did?
(23-03-2017 12:24 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Its spring, but there is a thick fog and the trees are covered in frost today. I have about 80 photos to edit of the last wedding I took pictures of and it's dragggggging on. I am leaving on a spontaneous road trip tomorrow.. Is it still spontaneous if it's somewhat planned? I dunno. I don't think so. Actually, all of a sudden all these days are filled with ideas that turn into commitments. I fail. Weeping It's so hard to be spontaneous. I used to be sooo spontaneous and it can be the best feeling (it can also cause trouble in the not fun way). I suppose non-spontaneity happens at the peak of 30-40 yrs/o. It's easier to be this way as a child or a retired person. Maybe sometimes in between.

I miss the mountains, that's where I am going.

You?

... I bought myself a doughnut on a whim earlier today?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
23-03-2017, 07:30 PM
Combusted.

That's probably as "last" as you can get, eh???

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
23-03-2017, 07:31 PM
(23-03-2017 07:24 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(23-03-2017 12:24 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Its spring, but there is a thick fog and the trees are covered in frost today. I have about 80 photos to edit of the last wedding I took pictures of and it's dragggggging on. I am leaving on a spontaneous road trip tomorrow.. Is it still spontaneous if it's somewhat planned? I dunno. I don't think so. Actually, all of a sudden all these days are filled with ideas that turn into commitments. I fail. Weeping It's so hard to be spontaneous. I used to be sooo spontaneous and it can be the best feeling (it can also cause trouble in the not fun way). I suppose non-spontaneity happens at the peak of 30-40 yrs/o. It's easier to be this way as a child or a retired person. Maybe sometimes in between.

I miss the mountains, that's where I am going.

You?

... I bought myself a doughnut on a whim earlier today?

You rebel! Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
24-03-2017, 12:36 AM
I decided it would be okay to trick a priest into entering a house, and to then beat him over and over until he pledged allegiance to the booming voice in my head. It's not the kind of thing I usually do.

In Skyrim, this is. Although I could easily have been a biblical hero.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Robvalue's post
24-03-2017, 05:44 AM
My restlessness has indeed been known to get me into some unusual scenarios. Where to begin?

About 13 years ago, after leaving the military the first time for a much needed mental vacation and moving to China, me and a couple friends from Germany, France, and a Chinese guy who spoke some Russian (which was unexpectedly handy we'd soon come to discover) took a train to Inner Mongolia (Part of China) and bought some horses (literally cheaper than renting them, go figure) and went on a month long horseback riding trip through a portion of Outer Mongolia (not part of China).

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
24-03-2017, 05:51 AM
Doesn't sound like much but the last truly spontaneous thing I did was get up, take the dog for a walk and then end up in a real randomly secluded spot on a grassy hill. Me and the dog sat in the sun, her chilling out and me reading a book I brought with me on the off chance I could do so. Must have spent a good few hours walking/chilling, it was nice.

I don't want Fop, goddamn it! I'm a Dapper Dan man!
[+] 4 users Like OakTree500's post
24-03-2017, 05:59 AM
Reply to this thread.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post
24-03-2017, 06:18 AM
Decided to go check out the new Amazon bookstore today. Maybe I'll try a new coffee drink while I'm there.

Livin' on the edge, that's me.
24-03-2017, 11:54 PM
Every so often I get a hankerin' for a country drive, so I just get in my truck and go.

I sometimes am playing improvisational stuff on my guitar and have a song fall out.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
25-03-2017, 03:26 PM
Tried to break up a fight. Dodgy

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post