What's the most dangerous thing you've ever done?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-09-2014, 05:14 PM
RE: What's the most dangerous thing you've ever done?
I don't have enough time to add up all the things that should have killed me or sent me to jail.

Yeesh - I have no idea how I am still alive or still allowed to walk around without a keeper. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
25-09-2014, 07:08 PM
I was pretty much a goody two shoes all my life. To this day, I have never done any drugs. Well, alcohol but almost always with moderation Tongue I drove buzzed once and felt horrible about it, but luckily nothing bad happened.

I've done adventurous stuff though like cliff jumping into a lake or sea and sky diving. Also tried surfing, that can be dangerous! My next goal is to try scuba diving.

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
25-09-2014, 07:54 PM (This post was last modified: 25-09-2014 07:58 PM by yakherder.)
I ate silk worm pupae on a stick at Wangfujing. I didn't just nibble either, I devoured like 6 of them.

And one time when I was like 12, after watching Candyman, I looked at the mirror and said "Candyman" five times. I know, I'm freaking gangster.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
25-09-2014, 08:51 PM
I think Chas leads a dangerous life mainly cuz he did a lot of dangerous stuff haha.

When I was a kid, I showed the finger to a group of Iranian women, w/o any reason, and ran off. Later that night, when I was out to buy some sodas, I stumbled upon them and their boyfriends/brothers and they fucking chased me. I managed to escape by hiding in a someone's house's shoes closet. Biggest scare of my life, and surely I consider my act as one of the dangerous acts around. Not advisable for kids
25-09-2014, 08:54 PM
Oh lawdy everything between the ages of 14 and 21 No Facepalm

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
25-09-2014, 09:07 PM
(25-09-2014 12:50 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  When I was 12 a friend and I free climbed the side of a cliff. No ropes, no safety gear, no climbing equipment, no supervision. The whole rock face was this crumbling clay/slate material and I had a few times where huge chunks of it would crumble and fall when I grabbed it. Was not the brightest idea considering the 400 foot fall onto a busy road at the base that could have resulted.

Wow! I had a similar experience. In high school me and 2 friends planned to rappel down a 300 ft. cliff while my friend's cousin would belay for us at the bottom. To convince one of my friends that there was nothing to fear, I held onto a branch that hung out over the precipice with just my hands, feet dangling. Had my grip slipped it'd have been all over! It didn't obviously, but if I could go back in the past and interact with myself, I'd kick that young man's dumb ass!

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
25-09-2014, 09:10 PM
(25-09-2014 04:41 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I plead the fifth.

I plead for a fifth too.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 5 users Like Bucky Ball's post
25-09-2014, 09:19 PM
(25-09-2014 09:10 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(25-09-2014 04:41 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I plead the fifth.

I plead for a fifth too.

Oh, sorry. You're too late. All gone.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 1 user Likes Thinkerbelle's post
25-09-2014, 09:53 PM (This post was last modified: 25-09-2014 11:45 PM by smileXsmileXsmile.)
What's the most dangerous thing you've ever done?
I've skydived before. It's actually not that dangerous statistically but it was intense! I want to try bungee jumping and that hollowed out nasa airplane service thing they offer. The hollowed out airplane goes up and then dives/free falls straight down to create zero gravity like skydiving but without any wind resistance. So you can toss m&ms to someone in zero g.

"If you cannot explain it simply, you don't understand it enough" -Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes smileXsmileXsmile's post
26-09-2014, 12:00 AM
(25-09-2014 02:37 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  ...
How are some of you even alive?

Divine intervention?

Angel