What's the most dangerous thing you've ever done?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-09-2014, 01:28 AM
RE: What's the most dangerous thing you've ever done?
Seriously, you don't want to know.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-09-2014, 02:48 AM
(27-09-2014 01:28 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Seriously, you don't want to know.

Inquiring minds demand answers! Angry

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
27-09-2014, 06:52 AM
(25-09-2014 01:47 PM)Chas Wrote:  I forgot - back at university, we would scale the cross on top of Mount Royal and alter the lights to make a symbol or a word. We did this several times until martial law made us think better of it. Dodgy

It was about the height of an eight-story building, all open girders. Of course we did this in the dead of night, usually cold and windy.

[Image: dscn0753-500x667.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-09-2014, 07:09 AM (This post was last modified: 27-09-2014 08:57 AM by Full Circle.)
I do this as often as I can. That idiot behind the camera is me, the big, gray, torpedo-shaped looking thing in front of the camera is not. Facepalm

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
27-09-2014, 07:20 AM
(27-09-2014 01:28 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Seriously, you don't want to know.

You can't tell me what I want to know!

You're not my mom!
Bechased

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
27-09-2014, 10:36 AM
I have decided I shouldn't be trusted behind the wheel of a car even cold sober, so actually driving freaks me out a bit (you gotta do what you gotta do sometimes). It isn't nearly as dangerous as some of the alcohol, drug or dating rituals I once "enjoyed"...what an old fogie.

Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, "Yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up must come down, down, down. Amen!" If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.
-- Dan Barker
27-09-2014, 11:13 AM
I worked at a theme park during kollege. We would ride the roller coasters after the park closed. The game was start to off in the back seat of the train and see if you can make to the front seat of the train before the ride ended.
[+] 1 user Likes Heywood Jahblome's post
27-09-2014, 11:24 AM
(27-09-2014 11:13 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I worked at a theme park during kollege. We would ride the roller coasters after the park closed. The game was start to off in the back seat of the train and see if you can make to the front seat of the train before the ride ended.

Kollege?

I did learn something upon your return. You are still an asshole.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
27-09-2014, 11:27 AM
(27-09-2014 11:13 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I worked at a theme park during kollege. We would ride the roller coasters after the park closed. The game was start to off in the back seat of the train and see if you can make to the front seat of the train before the ride ended.

Roller coaster surfing. ... Shocking Hobo ... yeah, you should be dead.

#sigh
27-09-2014, 11:37 AM
(27-09-2014 11:24 AM)Anjele Wrote:  

Kollege?

I did learn something upon your return. You are still an asshole.

You're still a whole ass......and a half.