What's the oddest/most interesting thing in your wallet/purse?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-03-2015, 08:52 PM
What's the oddest/most interesting thing in your wallet/purse?
I was swapping things over to a new wallet and realized that I have a couple odd things in my wallet.

I have a card that has the specs and serial numbers of the tissue expanders that I had implanted between my mastectomies and the implantation of the actual implants. There's a picture of one on the hard plastic card (the size of a credit card). I suppose it is for use in case I would have set off a metal detector as each had a metal ring.

Also, I have a similar ID card with the serial numbers of my implants. Seems an odd thing to be carrying around. The expanders were removed five years ago this month and replaced with the implants. Never once have I had to show ID for my reconstruction. Blink

I have decided they won't make the move to my new wallet.

What do you carry that would surprise people?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2015, 08:57 PM
RE: What's the oddest/most interesting thing in your wallet/purse?
I have a receipt from Hardee's which btw has amazing food. Other than that my wallet is pretty empty, just my drivers license, medical cards, and a Dave and Busters reward card and a picture of my half-niece.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
09-03-2015, 08:58 PM
(09-03-2015 08:52 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I was swapping things over to a new wallet and realized that I have a couple odd things in my wallet.

I have a card that has the specs and serial numbers of the tissue expanders that I had implanted between my mastectomies and the implantation of the actual implants. There's a picture of one on the hard plastic card (the size of a credit card). I suppose it is for use in case I would have set off a metal detector as each had a metal ring.

Also, I have a similar ID card with the serial numbers of my implants. Seems an odd thing to be carrying around. The expanders were removed five years ago this month and replaced with the implants. Never once have I had to show ID for my reconstruction. Blink

I have decided they won't make the move to my new wallet.

What do you carry that would surprise people?

That IS surprising.

I’ve got nothing surprising in my wallet Weeping

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
09-03-2015, 08:59 PM
My Dudeist ordination card (the one with the hologram).
My P-38.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
09-03-2015, 09:33 PM
The oddest thing I could find in my wallet right now is money. Big Grin
[+] 4 users Like pablo's post
09-03-2015, 09:39 PM
not that it's in my wallet but I've always wanted to have someone sew something like a vango vango painting to the inside of of my wallet... so I can tell people that it was from my boh-rook period.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
09-03-2015, 09:49 PM
I have a photo of my sister when she was 13 (she's a couple years older than me, we're 30-something now), makes me smile all the time.
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
09-03-2015, 09:49 PM
I found $20 I completely forgot I hid. I've got this weird little hidy-hole spot and inside was a 20.

Now in old abandoned purses....oh that's like a weird trip through history.

Dodgy

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
09-03-2015, 11:21 PM
I have 9 different currencies in my wallet:

SG, MY, HK, AU, NZ, Thai, VN, GB and US.

On the US$ someone (I can't imagine who Angel ) has changed "In god we trust" to "in US we trust".

I have many wallets and I usually keep the currencies separate but I'm in lazy-mode right now.

I think the thing that surprises most people who go through my wallet (a depressingly regular occurrence) is that there are no credit/debit cards.

Smile

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
09-03-2015, 11:47 PM
A heat shock protocol cheat sheet post it that i stuck in my wallet and forgotten about. Its probably time for my to spring clean my wallet