What's the oddest/most interesting thing in your wallet/purse?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-03-2015, 05:28 PM
RE: What's the oddest/most interesting thing in your wallet/purse?
The oddest thing in my wallet is a credit card sized Christian prayer. The first line is ...God made fathers.....nuff said. I was in the city with my 14 year old daughter and she bought it for me. She probably did it to wind me up, but it was a fun day, and the prayer thingy is a sort of reminder of that day.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Marozz's post
11-03-2015, 11:40 PM
I've got an expired condom in my wallet. I've changed wallets twice over the years and, for some reason, I've always taken it out and put it in the new wallet each time. Not sure why.

It's "odd" because I...um...never use them. Hence the fact that it's expired. Blush

Irresponsible Miso is irresponsible.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-03-2015, 09:10 AM
I have fabric samples for Julius Ceasar costumes I'm making and beads for a necklace the Soothsayer character will wear.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
12-03-2015, 09:41 AM
(12-03-2015 09:10 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I have fabric samples for Julius Ceasar costumes I'm making and beads for a necklace the Soothsayer character will wear.

Ides ay this post is 3 days early.

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
12-03-2015, 10:07 AM
A Bayer aspirin pack.

#sigh
12-03-2015, 01:07 PM
(12-03-2015 09:41 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(12-03-2015 09:10 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I have fabric samples for Julius Ceasar costumes I'm making and beads for a necklace the Soothsayer character will wear.

Ides ay this post is 3 days early.

Beware!

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
12-03-2015, 02:57 PM
I just swapped to a new wallet, I suck at this game now.

My friend in highschool always won this game with his Turkish Citizenship card

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
12-03-2015, 03:10 PM
I could live for weeks with what's in my purse! I need to switch to a smaller one. The airlines used to regularly lose my luggage, so I always had a change of underwear in my purse, some toiletries, socks, plastic rain cape, some instant coffee since I didn't want to wait for room service to bring some in the morning (I need morning coffee). Creamer to go with it. Enough euros to survive for a couple days including a hotel room (in case some crap happened with my credit card - I've had them refuse to clear the card even though I told them ahead of time that I would be traveling and where). Enough $ cash for same reason. Then we have Tylenol, beer bottle opener, tissues, band aids, cough drops.... it's a whole store in there.

I have no idea why all that stuff is still in there, I stopped traveling. Tongue Gonna start a new purse now, I even bought a smaller one, just haven't gotten around to moving stuff in there.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
12-03-2015, 03:29 PM
I no longer carry a purse, only a keychain wallet. I can fit a tube of lipstick in the front zipper.

Rant about why I don't carry a purse is in the spoiler.
Six years ago, before Huntsville's economy went to hell and a handbag, he threatened to divorce me for disrespecting him after purchasing a purse without talking to him first because it was more than $100 (I was pulling tons of overtime and hadn't gotten a new purse since before we married - it was a grey patent leather Coach on sale for $250). I continued to carry that purse for a while - I bought one purse three years ago for a formal, covered in glitter and less than $50, I really didn't want to buy it so I could continue to say - see, never bought another one, thanks for ruining my trust that you'd never leave. Purses irrationally piss me off. I'll eventually buy myself another one, and I'm not asking anyone for permission when I do. Angry

Weirdest thing would be either the expired ACLS, BLS, and TNCC certification cards along with my renewed cards, or um um two condoms that expire in two years that will hopefully get used waaaaay before that... Blush never carried those before

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
12-03-2015, 03:37 PM
Purses are not men's business, ever. Keep you freaking fingers off it, your nose out of it , and choke off your comments or I won't give you any Tylenol when you need it. Evil_monster

The only people ever using my Tylenol are men... Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post