What's the worst bibel verse you have found

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-09-2014, 06:09 PM
RE: What's the worst bibel verse you have found
I will go with...Genesis: all:ofit

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-09-2014, 06:11 PM
In the beginning.

It's all downhill from there.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 4 users Like Minimalist's post
30-09-2014, 06:43 PM
Well, I don't know if it's the worst bible verse but it's one of the most rediculous.

“And [Elisha] went up from there to Bethel. While he was on his way, young juveniles came out from the city and mocked him, saying, ‘Go up, bald-head! Go up, bald-head!’ When he turned back and saw them, he cursed them in the name of YHWH. Then two female bears came out from the forest and mauled forty two of those juveniles.”

I guess god has a full head of hair and doesn't like bald men.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
30-09-2014, 08:36 PM
Leviticus 18:23
"And you shall not lie with any animal and so make yourself unclean with it, neither shall any woman give herself to an animal to lie with it: It is perversion."

The bible and its speceism, always taking the fun out of sex...

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
30-09-2014, 09:29 PM
I Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

My husband doesn't rule me. It's a dual partnership. Fuck the christ and his god. And fuck Paul. I hate that bastard, and his minions.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
30-09-2014, 09:30 PM
(30-09-2014 09:29 PM)Nurse Wrote:  I Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

My husband doesn't rule me. It's a dual partnership. Fuck the christ and his god. And fuck Paul. I hate that bastard, and his minions.

A woman being submissive is a turn off anyway.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
30-09-2014, 09:35 PM (This post was last modified: 30-09-2014 09:39 PM by Nurse.)
(30-09-2014 09:30 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(30-09-2014 09:29 PM)Nurse Wrote:  I Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

If I consent in BDSM play that's something completely different. This verse is not about consent. This is a "I, MAN, have dominion over you, inferior woman" statement. I have had so many men quote this to me I'm surprised I haven't been arrested for castrating one of them.

Edited for grammatical errors due to drunken debauchery. I really need to get a breathalyzer on my phone....

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
30-09-2014, 09:37 PM
(30-09-2014 09:35 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(30-09-2014 09:30 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  A woman being submissive is a turn off anyway.

If I consent in BDSM play that's something completely different. This verse is not about consent. This is a MAN has dominion over you inferior woman statement. I have had so many men quote this to me surprised I haven't been arrested for castrating one of them.

Only one? Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
30-09-2014, 09:46 PM
(30-09-2014 09:30 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  ...

Only if you give her the choice Evil_monster

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
01-10-2014, 07:52 AM
Quote:Then God said, "Take your son, your only son, whom you love--Isaac--and go to the region of Moriah. Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on a mountain I will show you."
Genesis 22:2

The rest of chapter 22 is fairly disturbing also. Who ask a person to kill their child to prove they follow you? What kind of person would agree to that? What kind of people see this as a good thing?
[+] 1 user Likes wazzel's post