What's up with mozzy?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-08-2017, 05:14 PM
RE: What's up with mozzy?
(20-08-2017 05:46 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Why the fuck is mozzarella the best cheese when like all melted and gooey and hot and shit, but have it normal by itself just in block or shredded form and it's fucking foul. What's up with that?

Have you been watching Armstrong and Miller?

Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
26-08-2017, 06:04 PM
(26-08-2017 05:05 PM)Airportkid Wrote:  
(20-08-2017 06:36 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  ... Anybody tried Port Salut ...

Port Salut is terrific. Hard to find, though, even here in one of the world's richest culinary cornucopias (SFO CA). Even specialty grocery stores don't always have it. You'll probably say you can pick it up at the corner 7-11 where you are. Tongue

Dillon's in the heart of Kansas. Picked it up a few times, was there this morning and didn't see it though I didn't look real close. You better not be jinxing me. Dodgy

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
27-08-2017, 07:47 AM
(26-08-2017 05:05 PM)Airportkid Wrote:  
(20-08-2017 06:36 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  ... Anybody tried Port Salut ...

Port Salut is terrific. Hard to find, though, even here in one of the world's richest culinary cornucopias (SFO CA). Even specialty grocery stores don't always have it. You'll probably say you can pick it up at the corner 7-11 where you are. Tongue

My local supermarket stocks Port Salut. It's not difficult to find in the UK. For my next grocery delivery order, I ignored Port Salut in favour of Stilton and Gouda.

“I am not responsible for actions of the imaginary version of me you have inside your head.” - John Scalzi