What's with this "am I being detained" crap?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-05-2017, 06:54 PM
Like... who even does this? and why? Huh
Their reactions toward the police are obnoxious as fuck

Now this guy on the other hand, this guy knows what's up. Thumbsup

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like cactus's post
13-05-2017, 07:11 PM
RE: What's with this "am I being detained" crap?
(13-05-2017 06:54 PM)cactus Wrote:  Like... who even does this? and why? Huh
Their reactions toward the police are obnoxious as fuck

Now this guy on the other hand, this guy knows what's up. Thumbsup

Move along...these aren't the droids you're looking for. Laugh out load
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
13-05-2017, 07:32 PM (This post was last modified: 13-05-2017 07:35 PM by cactus.)
Maybe "police" is the wrong word to use. Man, he sure showed that, uhh... Department of Food and Agriculture guy who's boss by not letting him know if he had any firewood. Yeah! Fuck the system! IKnowMyRights Don't tread on meeeeeee Bechased

[Image: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg]

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 3 users Like cactus's post
13-05-2017, 08:13 PM
lol at that bottom one
13-05-2017, 08:34 PM
(13-05-2017 07:32 PM)cactus Wrote:  Maybe "police" is the wrong word to use. Man, he sure showed that, uhh... Department of Food and Agriculture guy who's boss by not letting him know if he had any firewood. Yeah! Fuck the system! IKnowMyRights Don't tread on meeeeeee Bechased

I wonder if the produce police between Oregon and California give a shit about weed?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
13-05-2017, 08:53 PM
That first guy is an ass. Given the threat to California's crops if certain bugs get in, it's worth checking incoming vehicles for them.
13-05-2017, 09:05 PM
I'm going to use the Bible one on telemarketers. That's priceless.
13-05-2017, 09:14 PM
I've seen videos like this before and to be fair, these guys do have a point. The way a lot of those roadblocks is set up is dodgy and checking vehicles and stuff without a warrant or due cause is illegal. I think you should be able to refuse and as soon as you do you're allowed to leave and be on your way, they shouldn't hold you up any longer.

Sometimes you gotta be a dick to highlight an issue. Sometimes you got build a 6ft tall statue of Satan and put it on the steps of the local council building to prove a point.

[Image: oscar.png]
13-05-2017, 10:35 PM
(13-05-2017 09:14 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I've seen videos like this before and to be fair, these guys do have a point. The way a lot of those roadblocks is set up is dodgy and checking vehicles and stuff without a warrant or due cause is illegal. I think you should be able to refuse and as soon as you do you're allowed to leave and be on your way, they shouldn't hold you up any longer.

Sometimes you gotta be a dick to highlight an issue. Sometimes you got build a 6ft tall statue of Satan and put it on the steps of the local council building to prove a point.

I wonder if checkpoints would be as common if every person put up a fuss like these guys did.
14-05-2017, 04:27 AM
(13-05-2017 10:35 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(13-05-2017 09:14 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I've seen videos like this before and to be fair, these guys do have a point. The way a lot of those roadblocks is set up is dodgy and checking vehicles and stuff without a warrant or due cause is illegal. I think you should be able to refuse and as soon as you do you're allowed to leave and be on your way, they shouldn't hold you up any longer.

I wonder if checkpoints would be as common if every person put up a fuss like these guys did.

Maybe they're common because they rely on people willfully giving up their rights?
How often would they appear if everyone just refused to be illegally searched?

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post