What's worse? Sexual predation or compromising National Security?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-11-2016, 10:39 AM
RE: What's worse? Sexual predation or compromising National Security?
(02-11-2016 10:18 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I'll say it again: this question is a bad either/or criticism of the current political situation because only one candidate encompasses both traits while the implication of the phrasing is that each trait is mutually exclusive to one candidate.

Good point TitanTorturer. Must be getting close to midterms I see. Big Grin

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
02-11-2016, 11:52 AM
I like that, three pages in, we're discussing what Hillary did wrong.

We're totally ignoring the man who thinks that assault is okay.

If that doesn't exemplify the true problem with this country, I don't know what does. It seems to me that someone maybe not quite understanding how insecure one server might be over another, or acting as another busy person might, IS NOT EVEN IN THE SAME GODDAMN BALLPARK AS A PERSON WHO THINKS THAT HUMAN LIFE AND AUTONOMY IS EXPENDABLE BASED ON HIS WHIMS. THIS IS NOT A FUCKING COMPARISON - ONE IS IGNORANCE OF TECHNOLOGY AND THE OTHER IS A BLATANT, ADMITTED, AND PROUD DISREGARD FOR WOMEN IN PARTICULAR AND EVERYONE IN GENERAL.

That is a man who will bomb the fuck out of places just for irritating him. Oh, you can tell me that won't happen because of checks and balances, but do you want to depend on them? Wouldn't you rather a more reasonable person who can be negotiated with? Wouldn't you rather a person who didn't believe that other human beings existed solely for his pleasure? WTF is going on here!?

In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.
Albert Camus
[+] 4 users Like thesummerqueen's post
02-11-2016, 12:16 PM
(02-11-2016 11:52 AM)thesummerqueen Wrote:  I like that, three pages in, we're discussing what Hillary did wrong.

If that doesn't exemplify the true problem with this country, I don't know what does. It seems to me that someone maybe not quite understanding how insecure one server might be over another, or acting as another busy person might, IS NOT EVEN IN THE SAME GODDAMN BALLPARK AS A PERSON WHO THINKS THAT HUMAN LIFE AND AUTONOMY IS EXPENDABLE BASED ON HIS WHIMS. THIS IS NOT A FUCKING COMPARISON - ONE IS IGNORANCE OF TECHNOLOGY AND THE OTHER IS A BLATANT, ADMITTED, AND PROUD DISREGARD FOR WOMEN IN PARTICULAR AND EVERYONE IN GENERAL.

That is a man who will bomb the fuck out of places just for irritating him. Oh, you can tell me that won't happen because of checks and balances, but do you want to depend on them? Wouldn't you rather a more reasonable person who can be negotiated with? Wouldn't you rather a person who didn't believe that other human beings existed solely for his pleasure? WTF is going on here!?

Not only that but he has never read the Constitution and has no idea what the laws of the land are. The President of the US swears an oath to uphold and protect the Constitution of the US but this numbskull, Trump, doesn't even know what it says and doesn't seem to care.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
02-11-2016, 04:40 PM
(02-11-2016 11:52 AM)thesummerqueen Wrote:  I like that, three pages in, we're discussing what Hillary did wrong.

Ignorant or not of the fact, she did leak classified data through an email server and that can get the average joe into a lot of trouble and can potentially compromise national security, depending on the information and quantity of it that was leaked.

In many respects that act in itself is far more damaging than any snide or offensive comment which Trump has made.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
02-11-2016, 04:47 PM
... totally. Because assault/and or rape is totally not anywhere near as bad as mishandling information that wasn't actually going to do shit to the country.

In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.
Albert Camus
02-11-2016, 05:00 PM
(02-11-2016 04:47 PM)thesummerqueen Wrote:  ... totally. Because assault/and or rape is totally not anywhere near as bad as mishandling information that wasn't actually going to do shit to the country.

Nope. There's a reason they classified whatever was on that server, is that the release of this data can be detrimental to the security of the United States. Second, Trump's comments while crude and reprehensible don't do so. I'm sure there are women who will think such comments are callous toward those who have been sexually assaulted by dirtbags like Trump. That response from them is unfortunate as it's not meant to do so, but is a bitter dose of reality.

In truth Clinton's actions were extraordinarily irresponsible and careless. She should have know better than to let that happen and had it happened to anyone else besides an appointed high ranking official in the executive branch, they probably would have been fired, suffered a career death sentence and most likely would have been investigated to determine whether said actions violated 18 USC 798, which would probably merit prison time if it was determined that their actions were intentional.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
02-11-2016, 05:42 PM
(02-11-2016 05:00 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  
(02-11-2016 04:47 PM)thesummerqueen Wrote:  ... totally. Because assault/and or rape is totally not anywhere near as bad as mishandling information that wasn't actually going to do shit to the country.

Nope. There's a reason they classified whatever was on that server, is that the release of this data can be detrimental to the security of the United States. Second, Trump's comments while crude and reprehensible don't do so. I'm sure there are women who will think such comments are callous toward those who have been sexually assaulted by dirtbags like Trump. That response from them is unfortunate as it's not meant to do so, but is a bitter dose of reality.

In truth Clinton's actions were extraordinarily irresponsible and careless. She should have know better than to let that happen and had it happened to anyone else besides an appointed high ranking official in the executive branch, they probably would have been fired, suffered a career death sentence and most likely would have been investigated to determine whether said actions violated 18 USC 798, which would probably merit prison time if it was determined that their actions were intentional.

No, not extraordinarily careless at all. She was the Secretary of State. You're saying the Secretary of State didn't have the judgement to know what was or what was not important to not talk about. That's preposterous. It was about a subject that was being discussed on the front page of the NY Times. I think the woman knew that drones in Pakistan was not "extraordinarily" sensitive, if it was being discussed on the front page of the largest paper in the country.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
02-11-2016, 05:59 PM
Quote:What's worse? Sexual predation or compromising National Security?
\
With the Orange Baboon you can get both rolled into one.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016...nald-trump

Quote:A Veteran Spy Has Given the FBI Information Alleging a Russian Operation to Cultivate Donald Trump

But, fuck it. He doesn't like women or mexicans so that's all that matters to the fucktards who make up his fan club.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
02-11-2016, 07:15 PM
(28-10-2016 06:08 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  ...
Really? Is that what conservativism has come to?

I genuinely don't know to which candidate you are referring.

Clinton's policies and, in many ways, demeanour, is eerily reminiscent of Margaret Thatcher (Conservative).

Demo-cracy ... mob-rule ... Trump!

Up is down and down is soft and fluffy. Hobo

Religion in a Democracy
Quote:Generally, freedom of religion is permitted, although a majority faction may limit religious freedom for a minority faction.
Religion in a Republic
Quote:Generally, freedom of religion is permitted, especially insofar as there is a constitutional prohibition on interfering with freedom of religion.

So, why the fuck are the christian extremists not supporting the Democrats?

Discrimination in a Democracy
Quote:In theory, all citizens have an equal say and so are treated equally. However, often allows for the tyranny of the majority over the minority.
Discrimination in a Republic
Quote:In theory, all citizens have an equal say and so are treated equally by the government, especially insofar as there is a constitutional prohibition on government discrimination.

So, why the fuck are the anti-gays/blacks/latinos/etc. not Democrats?

I'm seeing it this way...
Next week, people aren't going to be voting for anything.

You are either voting against Democracy or voting against Freedom.

Plutocracy or Tyranny ... you decide.

... and may the FSM have mercy on your sauce.

Sadcryface

Edited to add: It'll be easier to dethrone a tyrant than to uncreate a plutocracy.

Consider
[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
02-11-2016, 08:11 PM
Quote:... and may the FSM have mercy on your sauce.

No amount of noodle and meatball is gonna drown out the taste of that sauce son.

[Image: oscar.png]