What's worse? Sexual predation or compromising National Security?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-11-2016, 09:33 AM
RE: What's worse? Sexual predation or compromising National Security?
(03-11-2016 07:19 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(03-11-2016 07:09 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Oh? Was my comment too difficult to comprehend?

Dodgy

My apologies... A kernel of truth in the chaff of partisan rhetoric missed......

Pot meet kettle.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2016, 10:41 AM
Oh yeah. I forgot that Obama has done one thing while in office. He has attempted to start a race war.
08-11-2016, 10:44 AM
(08-11-2016 10:41 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Oh yeah. I forgot that Obama has done one thing while in office. He has attempted to start a race war.

Citation needed.

Because it just didn't happen.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 6 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
08-11-2016, 10:51 AM
(08-11-2016 10:41 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Oh yeah. I forgot that Obama has done one thing while in office. He has attempted to start a race war.

Try harder. Also fuck off with your conspiracy theories.
[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
08-11-2016, 01:42 PM
(08-11-2016 08:30 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(08-11-2016 07:58 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  You're worried about needless wars and the loss of freedoms to fear, and you're afraid of the Democrat? Not the Republicans, who have sold fear for votes for decades? Not Trump, who looks ready to declare war over a perceived personal slight if he could get away with it?

In what fucking universe have you been living in for the last couple of years? Because it's not the same one the rest of us are living in.

I live in a world where crats have promised to get rid of the Patriot Act, end spying on just anyone and everyone they feel like, and end the wars. Instead Obama increased the range of the patriot act and has done nothing to end things. I did not vote for bring even more Muslims into the country. I voted the other way.

In a world where Republicans started all that, and haven't done anything to change it because they too what that power whenever they think they'll get the POTUS back? In a world where they lied to get us into our last two wars, and those responsible are not behind bars for war crimes? In a world where they would rather stomp their feet like petulant children and shut the government down rather than compromise and actually get shit done? In a world where they have promised to opposed everything Obama did, not because it was the right thing to do, but merely just to be useless ideologues? In a world where they ran a dangerously ignorant reality TV star up against a former Secretary of State? A man who wants to effectively create Stormtroopers and round up a few million people with guns for deportation, destroying thousands of American families in the process?

Yeah, go fuck yourself homeboy. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
08-11-2016, 02:18 PM
(08-11-2016 01:42 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(08-11-2016 08:30 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I live in a world where crats have promised to get rid of the Patriot Act, end spying on just anyone and everyone they feel like, and end the wars. Instead Obama increased the range of the patriot act and has done nothing to end things. I did not vote for bring even more Muslims into the country. I voted the other way.

In a world where Republicans started all that, and haven't done anything to change it because they too what that power whenever they think they'll get the POTUS back? In a world where they lied to get us into our last two wars, and those responsible are not behind bars for war crimes? In a world where they would rather stomp their feet like petulant children and shut the government down rather than compromise and actually get shit done? In a world where they have promised to opposed everything Obama did, not because it was the right thing to do, but merely just to be useless ideologues? In a world where they ran a dangerously ignorant reality TV star up against a former Secretary of State? A man who wants to effectively create Stormtroopers and round up a few million people with guns for deportation, destroying thousands of American families in the process?

Yeah, go fuck yourself homeboy. Drinking Beverage

To be an American family, you must blend into the culture. Not drastically change it.
08-11-2016, 05:21 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2016 05:25 PM by RocketSurgeon76.)
(08-11-2016 02:18 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  To be an American family, you must blend into the culture. Not drastically change it.

Um, I just have one question:

What the fuck are you talking about?

They do blend into the culture. But they don't have to right away... or at all. That's the cool thing about FREEDOM. There is no "to be an American family" right-or-wrong way.

America is a melting pot. That's literally why we call it that: in a melting pot, you continually drop chunks of stuff into a heterogenous kettle and cook for a while, and it all melts together into a homogenous whole. Then you add new chunks. Since the very beginning of America, people have come here from many different cultures and formed enclaves that eventually homogenize with the rest of us, and they all take some from our culture and add some of their own culture to ours.

Up until about the 1930s-1940s, my Cajun-French people (though white) were everything you're trying to hate about Latinx immigrants. We immigrated here in the mid-late 1700s and maintained for over a century and a half a totally distinctive language, culture, food, and were of course Catholic, so other than our paler degree of skin tone, there's no real difference between us and any of the Latinx immigrants who come here, today, except we mostly use red peppers (cayenne) and they use green ones (jalapenos).

Are we not Americans? Or are we only Americans after the 1930s, when the USA decided to start spanking our children for speaking French in school, effectively wiping out our culture? Or were we always Americans, despite our language and cultural differences, because we are from 100% European ancestry?

Yeah, I'm going to have to agree with EK. Go fuck yourself.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 4 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
09-11-2016, 12:49 AM
(08-11-2016 02:18 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  To be an American family, you must blend into the culture. Not drastically change it.

To quote RocketSurgeon76...

We have no official religion or language, and that's awesome. Go into any sufficiently large metropolis and you're going to find ethnic neighborhoods that catar to their needs by using different languages, offering specialized stores, and even ethnic restaurants. Go to a large enough city, and you can have multiple neighborhoods like this. I don't even live in a large city, but I can get authentic Thai, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, Italian, Irish, German, Russian, Indian, and Greek cuisine from family owned and run restaurants (and there are a few I probably missed). Not only that, but plenty of them and other restaurants offer blended menus, including many Americanized item or even dishes from other cultures. You know what? That's fucking amazing. So if we can get a middle eastern restaurant that offers falafels and hummus? Bring it the fuck on. The best way to normalize such things, is to co-op them and integrate them. But you can't do that if you're fucking afraid of them.

Pussy. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
09-11-2016, 06:52 AM
(09-11-2016 12:49 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

To quote RocketSurgeon76...

We have no official religion or language, and that's awesome. Go into any sufficiently large metropolis and you're going to find ethnic neighborhoods that catar to their needs by using different languages, offering specialized stores, and even ethnic restaurants. Go to a large enough city, and you can have multiple neighborhoods like this. I don't even live in a large city, but I can get authentic Thai, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, Italian, Irish, German, Russian, Indian, and Greek cuisine from family owned and run restaurants (and there are a few I probably missed). Not only that, but plenty of them and other restaurants offer blended menus, including many Americanized item or even dishes from other cultures. You know what? That's fucking amazing. So if we can get a middle eastern restaurant that offers falafels and hummus? Bring it the fuck on. The best way to normalize such things, is to co-op them and integrate them. But you can't do that if you're fucking afraid of them.

Pussy. Drinking Beverage

Not yet, but if we allow hundreds of thousands of muslims to come into the country and allow them to start breeding at 12 or 13 years old. How long do you think before the national religion in islam and the language Arabic?
09-11-2016, 06:57 AM
(09-11-2016 06:52 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 12:49 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  To quote RocketSurgeon76...

Pussy. Drinking Beverage

Not yet, but if we allow hundreds of thousands of muslims to come into the country and allow them to start breeding at 12 or 13 years old. How long do you think before the national religion in islam and the language Arabic?
So you don't want the land to be the will of the people. But the will of specific chosen peiple of your liking?

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson