What's worse? Sexual predation or compromising National Security?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-11-2016, 07:02 AM
RE: What's worse? Sexual predation or compromising National Security?
(09-11-2016 06:57 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 06:52 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Not yet, but if we allow hundreds of thousands of muslims to come into the country and allow them to start breeding at 12 or 13 years old. How long do you think before the national religion in islam and the language Arabic?
So you don't want the land to be the will of the people. But the will of specific chosen peiple of your liking?

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

So, you are saying that it is perfectly fine if they take us over? That doesn't sound like freedom to me.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2016, 07:05 AM
(09-11-2016 06:52 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Not yet, but if we allow hundreds of thousands of muslims to come into the country and allow them to start breeding at 12 or 13 years old. How long do you think before the national religion in islam and the language Arabic?

You are not being nuanced. The problem is the migrants, but the vetting of them. Europe has this problem, not because they are Muslim, but they let thousands of them poor in and cause trouble. If there is a way to vet them and bring them to America, then there should be no problem. However, Hillary wouldn't have done that, as she said in her emails it would be impossible to vet all of them. I get where you are coming at, but you have to keep that in mind.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
09-11-2016, 07:08 AM
Hey -- I was right --- I called this election correctly......

A lizard won.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
09-11-2016, 07:08 AM
(09-11-2016 07:05 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  

You are not being nuanced. The problem is the migrants, but the vetting of them. Europe has this problem, not because they are Muslim, but they let thousands of them poor in and cause trouble. If there is a way to vet them and bring them to America, then there should be no problem. However, Hillary wouldn't have done that, as she said in her emails it would be impossible to vet all of them. I get where you are coming at, but you have to keep that in mind.

Our government has tried to vet them all. How many have slipped right through after being cleared and committed an act of war? While a lot have been stopped, how many in the hundreds of thousands she would let in would do the same?
09-11-2016, 07:14 AM
(09-11-2016 07:08 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 07:05 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  You are not being nuanced. The problem is the migrants, but the vetting of them. Europe has this problem, not because they are Muslim, but they let thousands of them poor in and cause trouble. If there is a way to vet them and bring them to America, then there should be no problem. However, Hillary wouldn't have done that, as she said in her emails it would be impossible to vet all of them. I get where you are coming at, but you have to keep that in mind.

Our government has tried to vet them all. How many have slipped right through after being cleared and committed an act of war? While a lot have been stopped, how many in the hundreds of thousands she would let in would do the same?

Well any who can be shown not to have a terrorist motive.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
09-11-2016, 07:19 AM
(09-11-2016 07:02 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 06:57 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  So you don't want the land to be the will of the people. But the will of specific chosen peiple of your liking?

So, you are saying that it is perfectly fine if they take us over? That doesn't sound like freedom to me.

To you... but you're not the arbitrator of freedoms existening limited or ranges.

Holding onto something because it's the alleged way it's supposed to be, or is perfectly fine, in a way isn't quote freedom. At some point by if by humanity uniting, destruction, earth's destruction, or by some groups shifting the landscape the notion of a nation that stretches this middle landmass between the Atlantic and Pacific will shift. It's not free to anyone to say it must stay as a some particular men indicated it should be for the time being.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
09-11-2016, 07:30 AM
(09-11-2016 07:19 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 07:02 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  So, you are saying that it is perfectly fine if they take us over? That doesn't sound like freedom to me.

To you... but you're not the arbitrator of freedoms existening limited or ranges.

Holding onto something because it's the alleged way it's supposed to be, or is perfectly fine, in a way isn't quote freedom. At some point by if by humanity uniting, destruction, earth's destruction, or by some groups shifting the landscape the notion of a nation that stretches this middle landmass between the Atlantic and Pacific will shift. It's not free to anyone to say it must stay as a some particular men indicated it should be for the time being.

Well, why don't you become a muslim, move to the middle east, and do what is required of muslims for a year or so. Then we will talk of whether or not you feel free.
09-11-2016, 07:51 AM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2016 07:57 AM by EvolutionKills.)

You mean, if we let them act like Catholics and Mormons already do, you stupid twat?

I'd say that it wouldn't be an issue, because their religious belief shouldn't get a pass to allow them to break the law. But the Republicans have been doing their best to destroy the separation of church and state, so if Muslims get a religious exemption for child marriage, it'll be on the heads of the dipshits who voted for them. Which, for the record, wasn't me.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
13-11-2016, 01:28 AM
(09-11-2016 07:02 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 06:57 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  So you don't want the land to be the will of the people. But the will of specific chosen peiple of your liking?

Holy shit I can't believe I missed this.

What the hell do you mean, "take us over"?

Do you think they're going to force us all to speak Spanish? Or is simply becoming a bilingual country just that terrifying to you?

Do you think that we're going to be ruled by people who don't have American values, wiping away the entire cultural heritage of the USA? Come on, man. Even if white people cease to be the majority, there is no ethnic group in the USA that is anywhere near becoming the new majority. We'll just be a blend of several almost equally-distributed populations. That's okay. The American culture isn't going anywhere, and you're high off your ass if you think it is. It can and will change with time-- and that's a Good Thing™. Our country is better in almost every measurable way than it was 50 or 100 years ago, and keeps getting better... that is, unless the newly-elected hyperconservatives manage to roll the clock back to when it was ONLY good for a certain type of white person. That would suck, even for me, a white person. I like the idea of living in a country where we don't oppress people for being the wrong color, or ethnicity, or belief, or orientation, et cetera.

I don't have to live in fear. The only fear I have is that frightened people who fear "their" culture is slipping away will make America go back toward its shameful past, that we have not learned from our history.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
13-11-2016, 01:33 AM
(09-11-2016 07:08 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 07:05 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  You are not being nuanced. The problem is the migrants, but the vetting of them. Europe has this problem, not because they are Muslim, but they let thousands of them poor in and cause trouble. If there is a way to vet them and bring them to America, then there should be no problem. However, Hillary wouldn't have done that, as she said in her emails it would be impossible to vet all of them. I get where you are coming at, but you have to keep that in mind.

Seven. Maybe eight. I dunno. And neither does anyone else. If we count all the ones who have or might potentially do us harm, it may be a fairly high number. In all honesty, I'd say the answer is dozens, maybe a few hundred, even. So what?

Do we get to block hundreds of thousands of deserving immigrants because they share a religious belief that contains a few dozen who want to hurt us? (Especially given that the main people being hurt by those Muslim terrorist assholes are not Americans, but fellow Muslims... the ones trying to run to the land of freedom where they don't have to live under the oppression of those assholes.)

Are we, as a nation, really so chickenshit about our promise of freedom that we only offer it if we can do so in complete and utter safety? Are we so selfish that we really tell the world that we feel we have the right to discriminate against almost one third of the planet because of their religion, throwing out the entire principle of religious freedom upon which our Constitutional Republic is supposedly based? That our families are more important than the ones who come here begging for our protection?

Has Europe, in inheriting all the problems they have inherited by welcoming those people who seek shelter within their borders, shown a level of moral thinking that Americans are simply too self-centered to demonstrate?

If that's true, I'm deeply ashamed.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson