What's you favorite T-shirt

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-06-2015, 05:54 AM
I imagine the younger members might be surprised to know -- once upon a time (like when I was growing up) a t-shirt was something you ran around in at home - not in public -- that sort of behavior was only for construction workers and garbage men...

And they came in two flavors --- white with sleeves, and white without sleeves.....

Things change.

So -- my favorite t-shirt of all times, I got shortly after a Supreme Court decision saying that flipping someone the finger wasn't obscene - but an act of defiance.
It pictured a hawk swooping down - talons reaching for a mouse -- who was back to the viewer with one "arm" extended with the middle finger flying ----- and the caption "The Last Great Act of Defiance".

These days it's probably my "Sheldon Shirt" - from The Big Bang Theory -- with the "evolutionary robot".... My SO got it for my b-day last year.

What's yours?

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
20-06-2015, 06:52 AM
RE: What's you favorite T-shirt
I have one with an image of William Shakespeare and the caption "Friend of Bill's". Smile

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
20-06-2015, 07:12 AM
Ohhh, I have had lots of favorite Ts over the years.

I have a collection of Blue October shirts from the concerts I have attended...like all those.

Lately the shirt I got at The House of Blues while attending a concert is a favorite - actually both of the House of Blues shirts I got are worn frequently.

Just got a GoT T in the mail yesterday that is soft and light blue and says "Keep Calm and Demand a Trial by Combat" - that's going to become a favorite.

One I wore till it wore out was an ultimate favorite that I know biker will appreciate - it said 'The one who dies with the most tattoos wins". Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
20-06-2015, 08:02 AM
One of my favorites is one I'm wearing right now. Says "I didn't mean to offend you. That was just a bonus."

Another is one with a pirate girl and "Forget the chest, it's all about the booty."
[+] 3 users Like Clockwork's post
20-06-2015, 08:04 AM
Mine has to be my Red Sox t-shirt. Since I moved to Cali from Boston, it always reminds me of home. Can't wait to get back there Big Grin

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
20-06-2015, 08:12 AM
(20-06-2015 07:12 AM)Anjele Wrote:  One I wore till it wore out was an ultimate favorite that I know biker will appreciate - it said 'The one who dies with the most tattoos wins". Tongue

Bikers ...saw one on a guy riding a Harley and on the back it said, “If you can read this the bitch fell off.” Rolleyes

(snicker)

OK not funny.

(yes it is)

My favorite tee is a sleeveless Nike made out of a lycra/something combo that is oh so comfortable to wear all the time. In fact I have 3 and simply rotate them as necessary Cool

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
20-06-2015, 08:14 AM
Favorite would be one with kinda Disney style picture of Hannibal Lecter and words hug me written over said picture.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
20-06-2015, 08:44 AM (This post was last modified: 20-06-2015 08:47 AM by Thumpalumpacus.)
My Black Sabbath World Tour 1978 shirt ... it's a repro, not original.
20-06-2015, 10:49 AM
Too many really.

I have a black Ramones tee - I wear it when I need to be invincible. It's the badge ... the original with Tommy.

One tee I always go back to is a large size that is waaaay to big for me but, I wear it around the house & sleep in it - I'm wearing it now. It's white.

The front sports a photo of Joe Strummer, leaning on an open cardoor, with a jacket slung over his shoulder, aviator shades, and the swager of a rockabilly icon... he looks to be wearing a Pouges tee under a button down.
Just the photo, nothing else.

On the back, across the top in a small typewritten font, there is a quote:
One day truth and justice will reign.
- Joe Strummer

It's a bit faded ... kinda dingy in places. It's been through a lot. I wear it when I'm trying to remember to just hang on. It understands me.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
20-06-2015, 11:07 AM
Actually, I guess I am wearing my favorite T. It's a dark heather gray one from the college I went to. No one can even read what it says. The graphics are awful - a really bad design. But it's soft as a cotton ball and has held up to many wearings and washing. It's my go-to shirt for around the house.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF