What's you favorite T-shirt

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-06-2015, 09:33 AM
RE: What's you favorite T-shirt
(21-06-2015 05:49 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(20-06-2015 11:18 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I have one from the Overlook Hotel in Sidewinder Colorado. That or my Little Lobowski Urban Achiever tee.

Is it captioned "HEEEERRES JOHNNY!!!" ?????

It's actually very subtle. Without getting the reference, it just looks like a plain shirt with a hotel ad.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2015, 09:37 AM
(21-06-2015 09:33 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(21-06-2015 05:49 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Is it captioned "HEEEERRES JOHNNY!!!" ?????

It's actually very subtle. Without getting the reference, it just looks like a plain shirt with a hotel ad.

Even better Thumbsup
21-06-2015, 09:38 AM
I've got a big print of Egoraptor's Mega Man themed "Jump n Shoot man" t shirt and it is my pride and joy.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
21-06-2015, 09:51 AM
I have a T shirt that I got at Express a few years ago. It says GREED + ENVY. It has a picture of a mysterious intriguing, gorgeous model on on one half and vegas on the other. I get sneers when I wear it to church. I love toying with people. ;-)

**Crickets** -- God
21-06-2015, 09:52 AM
(21-06-2015 09:51 AM)Tonechaser77 Wrote:  I have a T shirt that I got at Express a few years ago. It says GREED + ENVY. It has a picture of a mysterious intriguing, gorgeous model on on one half and vegas on the other. I get sneers when I wear it to church. I love toying with people. ;-)

You go to church???

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
21-06-2015, 10:04 AM
(21-06-2015 09:52 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(21-06-2015 09:51 AM)Tonechaser77 Wrote:  I have a T shirt that I got at Express a few years ago. It says GREED + ENVY. It has a picture of a mysterious intriguing, gorgeous model on on one half and vegas on the other. I get sneers when I wear it to church. I love toying with people. ;-)

You go to church???

I go to church sometimes and I am an atheist. But I go for holidays (i.e. Christmas mass) because my family and friends are Catholic/Christian. They know I don't believe and I don't go to communion. I like some of the Christmas music and one year the mass was held at midnight in a barn and they do re-enactments of biblical scenes. I kind of look at it as a night at the theater.
21-06-2015, 10:21 AM
I find that so strange. A catholic friend once asked me if I would ever go to church? I answered, "Only with a pale of petrol and a match."
He was quite shocked but I am who I am and refuse to pretend to be any other. I despise Christianity and consider it one of the most evil systems ever devised by humans. It'd be like me going to a Nazi meeting.

Not saying you go for that reason at all. Of course. I differ from many here in being an Australian who never believed and was never really expected to believe. Although at an early age I was sent to catholic school. But I left school so early they had no time to indoctrinate me.

This is why I am unable to participate in threads where people have deconverted. I simply do not understand. I remember reading a kids book on the bible when very very young. Adam and Eve were created and were the only people. Then they get kicked out and Cain and Able appeared and women to have as wives. Even as a little boy I thought that idiotic. Nope, never believed. 51 years old. 51 years an atheist.

I do think people should own up to being atheist regardless of the consequences. People being atheists and going to church make me think of gays in the closet. Just come out and be yourself. If things are bad where you live, move. Moving is not so hard. When I was 13 I moved 14 times in one year. I got by.

But of course I lack that certain experience. Which is why I try to stay out of those threads.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
21-06-2015, 10:43 AM
(21-06-2015 10:21 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I find that so strange. A catholic friend once asked me if I would ever go to church? I answered, "Only with a pale of petrol and a match."
He was quite shocked but I am who I am and refuse to pretend to be any other. I despise Christianity and consider it one of the most evil systems ever devised by humans. It'd be like me going to a Nazi meeting.

Not saying you go for that reason at all. Of course. I differ from many here in being an Australian who never believed and was never really expected to believe. Although at an early age I was sent to catholic school. But I left school so early they had no time to indoctrinate me.

This is why I am unable to participate in threads where people have deconverted. I simply do not understand. I remember reading a kids book on the bible when very very young. Adam and Eve were created and were the only people. Then they get kicked out and Cain and Able appeared and women to have as wives. Even as a little boy I thought that idiotic. Nope, never believed. 51 years old. 51 years an atheist.

I do think people should own up to being atheist regardless of the consequences. People being atheists and going to church make me think of gays in the closet. Just come out and be yourself. If things are bad where you live, move. Moving is not so hard. When I was 13 I moved 14 times in one year. I got by.

But of course I lack that certain experience. Which is why I try to stay out of those threads.

I go to church for my Mom and I go once maybe twice a year on christian holidays--it makes her happy to have the whole family together doing things like that. I don't really equate my being atheist and going to church to being in the closet. Everyone knows I am an atheist. I don't hide it and don't take part in any of the religious shenanigans (i.e. communion). If I hear anyone saying anything rude about same sex couples or others--which is rare during the masses I have attended as they are during the holidays and everyone is on their best behavior--believe me, I don't keep my mouth shut about it--even at church. The Bible says to be a candle in the dark for God--I believe in being a candle in the dark for atheism.
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
23-06-2015, 06:36 AM
Re: What's you favorite T-shirt
I have a white T-shirt with the cutest, fluffy kitten on the front. It's sitting in a light pink pentagram with an inverted cross on it's forehead.

(Yes, I know the original meaning behind the symbols, apparently folks in the south don't.)

Maybe I'm an abrasive asshole, but that shirt amuses me to no end.
[+] 1 user Likes mecanna's post
23-06-2015, 11:37 AM (This post was last modified: 23-06-2015 12:41 PM by Clockwork.)
What's you favorite T-shirt
Saw a guy with a shirt that reads "Satan is my spirit animal." I'll post the photo my brother took.

Edit: I don't know the guy, so I blurred his face out and cropped my brother out. Most of the women would like this guy, by the way.
[Image: 6594cb0d63f6dfae0ace9b4569689fcb.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Clockwork's post