• 1 Votes - 4 Average
29-04-2010, 05:48 AM
RE: What's you gender?
I am a male
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-04-2010, 07:39 AM

Male. But as I get older I am starting to cry at movies. Does this mean my feminine side is coming out?
Quote this message in a reply
29-04-2010, 07:53 AM

I didn't realize that a defining characteristic of being male was being bland and unemotional.
29-04-2010, 08:50 AM
(29-04-2010 07:53 AM)Ceryle Wrote:  I didn't realize that a defining characteristic of being male was being bland and unemotional.

Men are only allowed to cry at one scene: Spock's funeral in The Wrath of Khan. Anything else can be labeled as "sad", but crying? No. That's one of those rules written in stone somewhere, in the secret underground Fortress of Manliness.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
29-04-2010, 08:56 AM

There was a tear that slipped out watching avatar. I must talk with my doc about some testosterone shots.
29-04-2010, 09:08 AM

As far as I have determined, excess testosterone would only make an individual progressively more unstable.

Hehe, that is funny though. ^_^
29-04-2010, 10:56 AM

Definitely a male, I never cried when Touched by an Angel came on my parents TV in the 90's.
29-04-2010, 12:36 PM

I'm female (and straight. xD) no matter how many times people may have chased me out of the proper restrooms. >_>;
02-05-2010, 01:11 PM

Male, also hey to everybody.
02-05-2010, 01:40 PM
Wait, if the emotional level determines gender, then I might have to change mt vote.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!