What's your deal breaker in relationships?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-08-2014, 12:11 PM
RE: What's your deal breaker in relationships?
(13-08-2014 10:44 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Another deal breaker is crazy: never stick your dick in crazy and never let crazy stick it's dick in you. That's solid advice, I learned from trial and error haha

Truth!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes MrsFarrow's post
13-08-2014, 12:23 PM
I jive with crazy women and have my female power fantasies. the mistake is not sleeping with them but living with them. Smile
13-08-2014, 12:32 PM
(13-08-2014 10:44 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I'm with Deidre and Hobbitgirl, I'm extremely hesitant to date anyone with the religious baggage. I can make it work, have lots in the past, but who wants to have this huge gulf between you? Not to sound jaded or cynical but the notion that "love conquers all" is a fairytale I got over at a young age. "Love" does not conquer anything, commitment and hard work is what keeps people together. I've seen love brought down by as little as disagreements over music preference.

Another deal breaker is crazy: never stick your dick in crazy and never let crazy stick it's dick in you. That's solid advice, I learned from trial and error haha

That's so deep. Pun intended. Big Grin

In all seriousness, with the exception of my recent ex bf who is a gem, crazy men I've dated have been amazing lovers.

But you be right. Undecided

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
13-08-2014, 07:02 PM
I was raised a Muslim, but I'm not now, and I haven't found love for a while now, because now religious girls are dealbreakers? I really can't seem to find any girls who doesn't give two shits about religion, and most beautiful girls here in Malaysia who are really open-minded do care about their spirituality. I think most Chinese Malaysian girls are atheist but I think they prefer their own kind or just dislike my race (as my Malay race is embedded with Muslim practice in daily lives). There's that racial issue and it will never go away. Hmmpphh alonneeee
[+] 1 user Likes rizzzzzzzzzzzz's post
13-08-2014, 10:08 PM
(13-08-2014 07:02 PM)rizzzzzzzzzzzz Wrote:  I was raised a Muslim, but I'm not now, and I haven't found love for a while now, because now religious girls are dealbreakers? I really can't seem to find any girls who doesn't give two shits about religion, and most beautiful girls here in Malaysia who are really open-minded do care about their spirituality. I think most Chinese Malaysian girls are atheist but I think they prefer their own kind or just dislike my race (as my Malay race is embedded with Muslim practice in daily lives). There's that racial issue and it will never go away. Hmmpphh alonneeee

Isn't it interesting how when we shed religion, what attracts us to different people, changed? You will find love someday if you wish to. Smile

Be true to yourself. Heart
13-08-2014, 10:40 PM
Re: RE: What's your deal breaker in relationships?
(13-08-2014 10:08 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(13-08-2014 07:02 PM)rizzzzzzzzzzzz Wrote:  I was raised a Muslim, but I'm not now, and I haven't found love for a while now, because now religious girls are dealbreakers? I really can't seem to find any girls who doesn't give two shits about religion, and most beautiful girls here in Malaysia who are really open-minded do care about their spirituality. I think most Chinese Malaysian girls are atheist but I think they prefer their own kind or just dislike my race (as my Malay race is embedded with Muslim practice in daily lives). There's that racial issue and it will never go away. Hmmpphh alonneeee

Isn't it interesting how when we shed religion, what attracts us to different people, changed? You will find love someday if you wish to. Smile
Perhaps it is. But damn I hope I will, cuz being a loner only applies to shooting video games like Battlefield or COD, doesn't apply in real life IMO
13-08-2014, 10:41 PM
A deal breaker for me is men who call women "crazy" and men who cannot hold a deep conversation. Also, laziness. Ew. Religious is of course out of the question.
[+] 3 users Like Flowergurl's post
13-08-2014, 11:08 PM
(13-08-2014 12:32 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(13-08-2014 10:44 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I'm with Deidre and Hobbitgirl, I'm extremely hesitant to date anyone with the religious baggage. I can make it work, have lots in the past, but who wants to have this huge gulf between you? Not to sound jaded or cynical but the notion that "love conquers all" is a fairytale I got over at a young age. "Love" does not conquer anything, commitment and hard work is what keeps people together. I've seen love brought down by as little as disagreements over music preference.

Another deal breaker is crazy: never stick your dick in crazy and never let crazy stick it's dick in you. That's solid advice, I learned from trial and error haha
That's so deep. Pun intended. Big Grin

If I could rep you again for this I would, I haven't had a good outta nowhere belly rumbling laugh like that in a while haha. Glad I was not drinking when I read that.Laugh out load

(13-08-2014 12:32 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  In all seriousness, with the exception of my recent ex bf who is a gem, crazy men I've dated have been amazing lovers.

But you be right. Undecided

They can be aye, most of my crazy ones are the same way. Personally I think it's just because they are nuts and don't hold back. "Crazy" and "neurotic" can be parlayed into "passionate" really easy but it's not always the case, the most whack-a-do girl I ever meet was also the worst lay, she suffered from DFS which is the worst, non-fetish, sexual trait a girl can have.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
13-08-2014, 11:13 PM
(13-08-2014 10:41 PM)Flowergurl Wrote:  A deal breaker for me is men who call women "crazy" and men who cannot hold a deep conversation. Also, laziness. Ew. Religious is of course out of the question.

Ya I hear that whole "women are crazy" thing a lot. I think you find "crazy" in more or less equal measure among men and women unless you toss "possessive and controlling" under the crazy banner and then men skyrocket past women in the crazy race.

One of my drinking buddies is always commenting on how women are all crazy and eventually I just had to stop him and tell him that if every women in his life is crazy maybe HE is the one making them crazy.Laugh out load
[+] 4 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
14-08-2014, 12:30 AM
(13-08-2014 11:13 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(13-08-2014 10:41 PM)Flowergurl Wrote:  A deal breaker for me is men who call women "crazy" and men who cannot hold a deep conversation. Also, laziness. Ew. Religious is of course out of the question.

Ya I hear that whole "women are crazy" thing a lot. I think you find "crazy" in more or less equal measure among men and women unless you toss "possessive and controlling" under the crazy banner and then men skyrocket past women in the crazy race.

One of my drinking buddies is always commenting on how women are all crazy and eventually I just had to stop him and tell him that if every women in his life is crazy maybe HE is the one making them crazy.Laugh out load

common denominator! Laugh out load

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.