What's your deal breaker in relationships?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-08-2014, 12:38 AM
RE: What's your deal breaker in relationships?
(14-08-2014 12:30 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  
(13-08-2014 11:13 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Ya I hear that whole "women are crazy" thing a lot. I think you find "crazy" in more or less equal measure among men and women unless you toss "possessive and controlling" under the crazy banner and then men skyrocket past women in the crazy race.

One of my drinking buddies is always commenting on how women are all crazy and eventually I just had to stop him and tell him that if every women in his life is crazy maybe HE is the one making them crazy.Laugh out load

common denominator! Laugh out load

Haha! Exactly! The only thing they all have in common is you! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-08-2014, 07:07 AM

Everything, is as it should be. Heart
14-08-2014, 07:08 AM
Uh ^^ lol I had a post there but must have done something wrong.

Glad I gave you a giggle, Whiskey. Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
14-08-2014, 07:23 AM
(14-08-2014 07:08 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Uh ^^ lol I had a post there but must have done something wrong.

You messed up the quote tags.

[Image: giphy.gif]
14-08-2014, 09:52 AM
This may sound a bit odd, but political beliefs can be the quickest deal-breaker for me. If both people feel strongly about political and social issues but on different sides, it is just conflict waiting to happen and so I will walk away. If they do not really have any political beliefs to speak of, that I can handle.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Michael Colton's post
14-08-2014, 09:48 PM
(14-08-2014 07:23 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(14-08-2014 07:08 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Uh ^^ lol I had a post there but must have done something wrong.

You messed up the quote tags.
It's not easy being me. Undecided lol
Thank you!

14-08-2014, 09:50 PM
(14-08-2014 09:52 AM)Michael Colton Wrote:  This may sound a bit odd, but political beliefs can be the quickest deal-breaker for me. If both people feel strongly about political and social issues but on different sides, it is just conflict waiting to happen and so I will walk away. If they do not really have any political beliefs to speak of, that I can handle.

Not odd at all because usually, political views are not isolated from other views that you'd oppose, too. So, it's ok to like what you like. And not accept what you don't.

14-08-2014, 09:56 PM
(13-08-2014 11:13 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(13-08-2014 10:41 PM)Flowergurl Wrote:  A deal breaker for me is men who call women "crazy" and men who cannot hold a deep conversation. Also, laziness. Ew. Religious is of course out of the question.

Ya I hear that whole "women are crazy" thing a lot. I think you find "crazy" in more or less equal measure among men and women unless you toss "possessive and controlling" under the crazy banner and then men skyrocket past women in the crazy race.

One of my drinking buddies is always commenting on how women are all crazy and eventually I just had to stop him and tell him that if every women in his life is crazy maybe HE is the one making them crazy.Laugh out load

I had this same conversation with my ex about a year ago when her newest boyfriend (her 3rd or 4th after we split) threw her out of the house.
My first reaction was "what the hell did you do now?"

The daily beatings will continue until morality improves.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
14-08-2014, 10:02 PM
(14-08-2014 09:56 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(13-08-2014 11:13 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Ya I hear that whole "women are crazy" thing a lot. I think you find "crazy" in more or less equal measure among men and women unless you toss "possessive and controlling" under the crazy banner and then men skyrocket past women in the crazy race.

I had this same conversation with my ex about a year ago when her newest boyfriend (her 3rd or 4th after we split) threw her out of the house.
My first reaction was "what the hell did you do now?"

Lol!