What's your deal breaker in relationships?
Post Reply
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
11-08-2014, 12:26 AM
RE: What's your deal breaker in relationships?
Quote: What really got to me with my ex is that I could vent all sorts of things to him and he'd hardly tell me anything going on with him even if I had just had something happen to him (like a death in the family or a friend screw him over). He would casually say it happened (or I'd find out) and go on in conversation. He even said, "well I just want to have it be nodded and okay lets move on I don't get why it gets to you" and I even yelled once or twice, "because I don't know what the hell is going on with you." I even pointed out that I could tell him all sorts of stuff and he said, "and that's what you should do. I'm a good listener and you can tell me anything" but he couldn't? I guess it's like an inbalance of trust sort of thing? Like I'm not important enough to know how the other person feels or thinks when they expect me to tell them what I feel and think.

Miss Suzanne, you just described, well, about 85% of men!
Big Grin
Note: If you are one of the 15% of the men that don't think like this, well, get teaching the other 85% what they're doing wrong.
If you're one of the 85%, then get with the program and start communicating!!!!!
If you don't like this post....too freakin' bad Drinking Beverage
(Warning: Do not take this post too seriously, seriously!)

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like aurora's post
11-08-2014, 01:30 AM
RE: What's your deal breaker in relationships?
(11-08-2014 12:26 AM)aurora Wrote:  
Quote: What really got to me with my ex is that I could vent all sorts of things to him and he'd hardly tell me anything going on with him even if I had just had something happen to him (like a death in the family or a friend screw him over). He would casually say it happened (or I'd find out) and go on in conversation. He even said, "well I just want to have it be nodded and okay lets move on I don't get why it gets to you" and I even yelled once or twice, "because I don't know what the hell is going on with you." I even pointed out that I could tell him all sorts of stuff and he said, "and that's what you should do. I'm a good listener and you can tell me anything" but he couldn't? I guess it's like an inbalance of trust sort of thing? Like I'm not important enough to know how the other person feels or thinks when they expect me to tell them what I feel and think.

Miss Suzanne, you just described, well, about 85% of men!
Big Grin
Note: If you are one of the 15% of the men that don't think like this, well, get teaching the other 85% what they're doing wrong.
If you're one of the 85%, then get with the program and start communicating!!!!!
If you don't like this post....too freakin' bad Drinking Beverage
(Warning: Do not take this post too seriously, seriously!)

I fully agree actually. I'm just shooting from the hip (ass) here but I think the reason 85% of men have issues with communication is the same reason 85% of women have self image issues. Women are told in almost every form of media what "beautiful" is and to conform to it as much as possible and men are told almost as soon as they can understand words that sharing our feeling is for pussies. Being in touch and expressive with out emotions is seen as "effeminate", we are all supposed to be noble stoics, boys don't cry, blah blah blah bullshit hold overs from an age long since dead and gone and good riddance.

I never had issues with communication personally, what the fuck is the point of spending any portion of your life with a person romantically if you can't even talk to them freely and openly? Seems more like a prison sentence to me. Communication is more important to a successful romantic relationship then sex is, in my humble opinion.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
11-08-2014, 06:38 AM
RE: What's your deal breaker in relationships?
(09-08-2014 07:47 PM)pablo Wrote:  Infidelity is my deal breaker, irreparable trust damage is done.


Same for me. Cheat on me and we are done, no second chance. My wife knows that and so did every girl/woman I dated before her. I hold myself to the same condition. When my wife and I got married I told her if I ever cheated on her I would walk away and she could have everything.

There are other things that could end a relationship for me, depending on the nature of the relationship.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like wazzel's post
11-08-2014, 07:10 AM
RE: What's your deal breaker in relationships?
Whiskey, I've found usually communication is lacking out of the bedroom and that translates to problems in it. Although, some people have no problem fucking even if they're arguing. Lol!

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
11-08-2014, 07:17 AM
RE: What's your deal breaker in relationships?
(11-08-2014 07:10 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Whiskey, I've found usually communication is lacking out of the bedroom and that translates to problems in it. Although, some people have no problem fucking even if they're arguing. Lol!

H8 sex is gr8 sex.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
11-08-2014, 07:37 AM
RE: What's your deal breaker in relationships?
(11-08-2014 07:17 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(11-08-2014 07:10 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Whiskey, I've found usually communication is lacking out of the bedroom and that translates to problems in it. Although, some people have no problem fucking even if they're arguing. Lol!

H8 sex is gr8 sex.

Yea, that can be yummy. Lol

At first you're like "fuck you!" And then you're like "fuck me?"

Big Grin

Oh I need caffeine. :-P

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
11-08-2014, 07:39 AM
RE: What's your deal breaker in relationships?
(11-08-2014 06:38 AM)wazzel Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 07:47 PM)pablo Wrote:  Infidelity is my deal breaker, irreparable trust damage is done.


Same for me. Cheat on me and we are done, no second chance. My wife knows that and so did every girl/woman I dated before her. I hold myself to the same condition. When my wife and I got married I told her if I ever cheated on her I would walk away and she could have everything.

There are other things that could end a relationship for me, depending on the nature of the relationship.

Agree. "But it was an accident."

It was an accident that your cock ended up in her mouth?

Lol...bye!

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
11-08-2014, 07:51 AM
RE: What's your deal breaker in relationships?
Drama. Drama is another deal breaker for me. Who wants a life filled with drama? Not me.

I have seen some couples that appear to thrive on it - but it would def make me run for the hills.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
11-08-2014, 08:03 AM
RE: What's your deal breaker in relationships?
(11-08-2014 07:39 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(11-08-2014 06:38 AM)wazzel Wrote:  Same for me. Cheat on me and we are done, no second chance. My wife knows that and so did every girl/woman I dated before her. I hold myself to the same condition. When my wife and I got married I told her if I ever cheated on her I would walk away and she could have everything.

There are other things that could end a relationship for me, depending on the nature of the relationship.

Agree. "But it was an accident."

It was an accident that your cock ended up in her mouth?

Lol...bye!

It's a common dilemma for some. Sometimes the zipper accidentally gets undone. Sometimes, he accidentally manages to make his way out. Sometimes, he accidentally thrusts himself into an open mouth. Sometimes, in the confusion to remove him from her mouth, she accidentally starts sucking him.

You know how it goes.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
11-08-2014, 08:07 AM
RE: What's your deal breaker in relationships?
(11-08-2014 08:03 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(11-08-2014 07:39 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Agree. "But it was an accident."

It was an accident that your cock ended up in her mouth?

Lol...bye!

It's a common dilemma for some. Sometimes the zipper accidentally gets undone. Sometimes, he accidentally manages to make his way out. Sometimes, he accidentally thrusts himself into an open mouth. Sometimes, in the confusion to remove him from her mouth, she accidentally starts sucking him.

You know how it goes.

Damn! This never happens to me! Confused
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
Post Reply
Forum Jump: