What's your drink?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-01-2017, 05:23 PM
RE: What's your drink?
(22-01-2017 03:55 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Same on the water, it is my go to but I enjoy Chocolate Milk and Sweet Tea and juices like Apple and Orange Juice. I have cut soda entirely and do not regret it.

Holy shit! Ditto.

I've been a caffeine addict for decades but have been pepsi-free so far this year. The headaches have stopped but no other noticeable physical changes so far.

I've never liked the taste of water so my staple now is chocolate milk and this...

[Image: Marigold-Peel-Fresh-Mixed-Blackcurrant-C...-Liter.jpg]

... to which I add water.

I've had maybe a dozen meals this year and it's interesting to see how the body gets used to having a mainly liquid diet.

Drinking Beverage Drinking Beverage Drinking Beverage

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
22-01-2017, 05:36 PM
Almost exclusively sweet iced tea that I make at home. I can't count how many tea makers I have had over the years...there are usually three pitchers in the fridge and I have a container so I can take some along to work. I often add mango syrup to it. I tend to be disappointed when I have iced tea made anywhere other than my kitchen.

When I just need something other than tea I will have a Pepsi...I buy bottles and don't care for canned or fountain drinks, they are a last resort.

Now and then at a couple fast food places that serve primarily chicken I will get lemonade because they have good lemonade. Once in a great while I will opt for a root beer. A special treat is IBC Cream Soda but I haven't had that in years.

I can't remember the last time I had a glass of milk. Maybe it's because we had to drink a glass of milk with every meal when growing up. I have an occasional peppermint mocha latte (maybe 2 or 3 a year), which is as close as I come to drinking coffee. In cold weather I prefer hot cocoa but that's something for in the evening while curled up on the couch.

When I did drink alcohol it was pretty much always Bacardi rum and whatever cola was available. I don't like beer or wine...never have.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
22-01-2017, 06:25 PM
lattes from Starbucks or Peet's Big Grin I like both iced and hot.
Coconut water
Green tea
Jamba Juice fruit smoothies
I like a glass of wine on occasion.
I like a beer with tortilla chips and guacamole, salsa, Mexican food.
I also like tequila.
I drink mostly water if I'm thirsty, although I do like Izze's (fruit juice with seltzer) once in awhile.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
22-01-2017, 09:04 PM
100 proof vodka, Ruby Red Squirt - lots of ice, and gummie worms.

It drives the SO nuts....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
22-01-2017, 09:22 PM
Eggnog!
22-01-2017, 09:42 PM
(22-01-2017 09:22 PM)AnaBunny Wrote:  Eggnog!

Not carrot juice? Wink

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
22-01-2017, 10:03 PM
In order:

Coffee
Water
Iced tea
Hot tea
Sangria
Riesling

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
22-01-2017, 10:15 PM
Water, lots of water. Good water too, one of the perks to being next to one of the world's largest freshwater lakes.

I do like soda, and what I like depends on what I'm eating it with. But whenever I'm at a Five Guy's Burger & Fries, and they have those touch-screen Coke mixing machines, one of my favorites is Vanilla Coke. It's got a nice sweetness to it, without being almost a stand alone treat like Cream Soda. Root Beer is another regular mainstay, with IBC being a personal favorite.

Not a big fan of wine or beer, but when I do have one I like to stick to the local mainstay, Yuengling. However my mix drink of choice is the Irish Car Bomb, because who doesn't like something that alone gives you an hour long buzz and goes down tasting like a Snickers bar?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
22-01-2017, 10:21 PM
(22-01-2017 05:23 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(22-01-2017 03:55 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Same on the water, it is my go to but I enjoy Chocolate Milk and Sweet Tea and juices like Apple and Orange Juice. I have cut soda entirely and do not regret it.

Holy shit! Ditto.

I've been a caffeine addict for decades but have been pepsi-free so far this year. The headaches have stopped but no other noticeable physical changes so far.

I've never liked the taste of water so my staple now is chocolate milk and this...

[Image: Marigold-Peel-Fresh-Mixed-Blackcurrant-C...-Liter.jpg]

... to which I add water.

I've had maybe a dozen meals this year and it's interesting to see how the body gets used to having a mainly liquid diet.

Drinking Beverage Drinking Beverage Drinking Beverage

It's like we are the same person Consider

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
22-01-2017, 11:17 PM
(22-01-2017 10:21 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(22-01-2017 05:23 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Holy shit!

It's like we are the same person Consider

Damn!

Now I'll have to ban me for being your sock.

Sadcryface

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post