What's your favorite "foo-foo drink"???

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-03-2015, 05:34 PM
If you imbibe alcohol, there's certain social expectations to what you're drinking. If you're a "manly man" - you don't drink creme de menthe with a dollop of ice cream on top......

Well, at least not if you're hanging out in a leather bar with your buddies Chainsaw and Killer..............

But, at home -- anything goes.......... And I'm not just talking about the bedroom.............

So --- what weird, awful thing do you drink - simply because you LIKE it -- when nobody's looking?????

My favorite ---- Sobieski Vodka (Polish, 5 times distill) with Ruby Red Squirt............

It tastes just like "Hawaiian Punch", but will put your dick in the dirt - if you don't pay attention................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
05-03-2015, 05:51 PM
RE: What's your favorite "foo-foo drink"???
Hmm I'll have to think about it.

I used to love chocolate monkey, creme de cacao, vodka, banana liquor, chocolate ice cream and banana blended, like a milk shake.

I don't know how much more foo foo you can get. Husband refuses to mix any dairy with his booze, he said that's just wrong.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

05-03-2015, 05:56 PM
(05-03-2015 05:51 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Hmm I'll have to think about it.

I used to love chocolate monkey, creme de cacao, vodka, banana liquor, chocolate ice cream and banana blended, like a milk shake.

I don't know how much more foo foo you can get. Husband refuses to mix any dairy with his booze, he said that's just wrong.

He's never had MY Kaluha and cream.....

I make my own Kaluha - with maple syrup and Everclear..... 90 proof, and enough caffeine to make a meth head happy............

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
05-03-2015, 06:02 PM
I'm too lazy too mix something like that myself.
05-03-2015, 06:30 PM
(05-03-2015 05:51 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Hmm I'll have to think about it.

I created a layered shot I call Irishman Lost in Banana Republic. Baileys Irish Creme, Amaretto, and Banana Liquor. Sometimes I would pour it on top of vanilla or chocolate ice cream.

My favorite froofroo (that's how we say it in North Alabama) drinks (can't pick just one) would be either a Sex on the Beach or Patron Margarita on the rocks or Mambo Taxi (frozen margarita swirled with red sangria) or Sangria or gin and tonic or absolute favorite - stepped on dirty Grey Goose martini.

I usually stick to wine or beer. Tonight has been Pinot Noir.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
05-03-2015, 06:32 PM
(05-03-2015 05:56 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  

He's never had MY Kaluha and cream.....

I make my own Kaluha - with maple syrup and Everclear..... 90 proof, and enough caffeine to make a meth head happy............

Oh I'd love it. Hubby...yeah no.

The everclear however brought back memories. He used to concoct an everclear mixture called "the leg spreader" back in his high school days.

It was a bottle of everclear (at that time, he had to go to nevada to buy it) a bottle of peppermint schnapps, a bottle of 151, and two packages of powdered coolaid, serve in a punch bowl...I think it had ginger ale. I recall fizzy.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

05-03-2015, 06:46 PM
Now I want a White Russian

[Image: ski-bunny-pg-4.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
05-03-2015, 07:39 PM
frou frou

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like Chas's post
05-03-2015, 09:00 PM

Strawberry margarita in a slush of ice. Blush
(Or pretty much anything tropical they put an umbrella in)

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
05-03-2015, 09:28 PM
Some wine coolers just taste good, damit!
I still look both ways before I start drinking one, though! Blush
Laugh out load Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post