What's your favorite way to spend your free time?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-02-2017, 04:32 PM
Curious to get to know y'all some more.

What are your two favorite ways to spend your free time? If you had the weekend to spend doing your favorite thing, what would it be (Please exclude anything sexual :blushSmile?

What's your favorite chore around the house? And your least favorite?

Lastly- what's something about you that people can't tell from looking at you?

For me- probably my two favs are playing video games and probably watching Netflix. God I'm boring Confused. And I've been known to happily spend an entire weekend playing video games and many occasions.

My favorite chore lately has been cooking. I also like sweeping for some reason. My least favorite is doing the dishes.

And something that people can't tell from looking at me- I'm a painter. Though I haven't done a painting in a little while, I do enjoy painting when I get in the mood for it.

So- what about you? Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
07-02-2017, 05:06 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2017 05:15 PM by Grasshopper.)
RE: What's your favorite way to spend your free time?
My two favorite leisure activities are reading and listening to music. Both pretty passive, I know, but in summer I compensate by going for long bicycle rides (sometimes over 100 miles in one day) on the weekends.

My favorite chore, believe it or not, is doing the dishes, and that and laundry (which I hate, but it has to be done) are about the only chores I do. My least favorite would be dusting. I deal with that by just not doing it. My apartment is very dusty.
[+] 2 users Like Grasshopper's post
07-02-2017, 05:29 PM
I mostly sit around and scratch my balls.
07-02-2017, 05:37 PM
(07-02-2017 04:32 PM)Emma Wrote:  Curious to get to know y'all some more.

What are your two favorite ways to spend your free time? If you had the weekend to spend doing your favorite thing, what would it be (Please exclude anything sexual :blushSmile?

What's your favorite chore around the house? And your least favorite?

Lastly- what's something about you that people can't tell from looking at you?

For me- probably my two favs are playing video games and probably watching Netflix. God I'm boring Confused. And I've been known to happily spend an entire weekend playing video games and many occasions.

My favorite chore lately has been cooking. I also like sweeping for some reason. My least favorite is doing the dishes.

And something that people can't tell from looking at me- I'm a painter. Though I haven't done a painting in a little while, I do enjoy painting when I get in the mood for it.

So- what about you? Smile

Hitting pads with wooden sticks in complex patterns untill my head hurts.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post
07-02-2017, 05:38 PM

Talking with my gal, and playing my guitar.

Quote:What's your favorite chore around the house? And your least favorite?

I enjoy cooking. I dislike scrubbing the restroom.

Quote: Lastly - what's something about you that people can't tell from looking at you?

I love writing.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
07-02-2017, 06:02 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2017 07:18 PM by Chas.)
(07-02-2017 04:32 PM)Emma Wrote:  What are your two favorite ways to spend your free time?

I enjoy the shooting sports, especially clay shooting.
And I really enjoy nature photography.

Quote:If you had the weekend to spend doing your favorite thing, what would it be?

Last Sunday, I shot four rounds of trap and one of sporting clays.
Saturday I listened to a capella music, photographed birds, and read some more of
Evolving: The Human Effect and Why It Matters by Daniel J. Fairbanks PhD.

Quote:What's your favorite chore around the house? And your least favorite?

I like to cook.
I don't like mowing.

Quote:Lastly- what's something about you that people can't tell from looking at you?

That I like baroque music.

[Image: BJ_0397a.JPG]

[Image: RBW_0396a.JPG]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
07-02-2017, 06:14 PM
Time is money. It ain't free.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
07-02-2017, 06:14 PM

Reading, and doing needlework while watching TV with the husbandperson.

(07-02-2017 04:32 PM)Emma Wrote:  What's your favorite chore around the house? And your least favorite?

I'm guessing "none of them" and "all of them" aren't acceptable answers?! Tongue I despise cleaning the bathroom, and at the moment it shows. Sweeping is semi-cathartic, mostly because it makes a big and immediate difference.

(07-02-2017 04:32 PM)Emma Wrote:  Lastly- what's something about you that people can't tell from looking at you?

I honestly can't think of anything interesting like the rest of y'all. I am boring, but that CAN be ascertained from looking at me, so doesn't actually answer the question. Tongue
[+] 2 users Like leigh7911's post
07-02-2017, 06:15 PM
I spend too much time online...I play boring games like Solitaire type games and do some crossword puzzles online too. Not 'real' gaming...which I suck at.

I used to read more than I do now and wish I could get back into it. Sometimes I get in spells where I sew while listening to podcasts.

Cooking is something I do out of necessity and not for pleasure. I HATE cleaning floors but don't mind doing laundry.

What would people not guess by looking at me? Consider They wouldn't guess that I have several tattoos, am a breast cancer survivor, and am a true crime junkie.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
07-02-2017, 06:21 PM
Gardening
Reading
Video Games
Hiking/walking through woods or the beach
Birdwatching
Listening to podcasts
Painting or drawing
Drinking wine with my girlfriends
Baking

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]