Male
Other:transgender/agender/androgynous etc
[Show Results]

What's your gender?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2014, 12:09 AM
What's your gender?
I just want to know the gender population in here is it like my anticipation...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2014, 12:12 AM
RE: What's your gender?
(04-06-2014 12:09 AM)Snowflake Wrote:  I just want to know the gender population in here is it like my anticipation...

I'll hold off on voting 'til I see which one looks like winning...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 11 users Like morondog's post
04-06-2014, 12:26 AM
(04-06-2014 12:12 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 12:09 AM)Snowflake Wrote:  I just want to know the gender population in here is it like my anticipation...

I'll hold off on voting 'til I see which one looks like winning...

You can vote it first ,doesn't effect the result.
04-06-2014, 12:37 AM
So I'm going to assume that you're one of these fucktarded cunts that believe that people can "straight female" (when in actual fact they're a gay male) or "genderqueer" and all this fucking BULLSHIT fairy crap that wanker teens like to skip around preaching these days.

So firstly, you're a stupid hoe who doesn't know shit about anything.

Secondly, this is the biggest load of crap I have heard in my life. It seems to be some sort of recent phenomenon where a bunch of homo's go prancing around claiming their "not gay" but instead they're just "straight females" (or "straight males") and they are in fact "females".
Fuck off.

Also, transgender isn't a fucking gender! It's a life style thing. It's a gay man dressing as a female (sometimes straight, sometimes females dressing as males).
If you have hormone therapy and get a sex change, that's an entirely different thing. But a dude dressing up as a drag queen does not make him a female.

It's simple. If you were born with a dick than you are a boy. If you are born with a vagina you are a girl. If you're born with both you're a whatever that word is (and these people often get an operation after puberty).
This whole "I feel like being a girl today so I am now a girl" SHIT is SHIT.
No you faggot cunt, you're a gay faggot boy bitch, suck it up.

I selected female because I'm a strong sensual women. Girl_nails

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
04-06-2014, 12:47 AM
(04-06-2014 12:37 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So I'm going to assume that you're one of these fucktarded cunts that believe that people can "straight female" (when in actual fact they're a gay male) or "genderqueer" and all this fucking BULLSHIT fairy crap that wanker teens like to skip around preaching these days.

Secondly, this is the biggest load of crap I have heard in my life. It seems to be some sort of recent phenomenon where a bunch of homo's go prancing around claiming their "not gay" but instead they're just "straight females" (or "straight males") and they are in fact "females".
Fuck off.

Also, transgender isn't a fucking gender! It's a life style thing. It's a gay man dressing as a female (sometimes straight, sometimes females dressing as males).
If you have hormone therapy and get a sex change, that's an entirely different thing. But a dude dressing up as a drag queen does not make him a female.

It's simple. If you were born with a dick than you are a boy. If you are born with a vagina you are a girl. If you're born with both you're a whatever that word is (and these people often get an operation after puberty).

I think you are a fool~
[+] 8 users Like Snowflake's post
04-06-2014, 12:54 AM
(04-06-2014 12:47 AM)Snowflake Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 12:37 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So I'm going to assume that you're one of these fucktarded cunts that believe that people can "straight female" (when in actual fact they're a gay male) or "genderqueer" and all this fucking BULLSHIT fairy crap that wanker teens like to skip around preaching these days.

Fuck off.

I think you are a fool~

And I think you're a stupid fucktarded cunt.
What's your point?

04-06-2014, 12:54 AM
Gender and Sex are very difficult to understand, also extremely complex when considering the interrelatedness between biology, sex, gender, and desire.

Sex (penis, vagina, other) categories are male, female, and hermaphrodite. A rather narrow field of identity.

Masculine and feminine are categories of gender assignment--extremely varied and complex, usually having to do with hormone distribution but not always.

"Aspects of sex will not vary substantially between different human societies, while aspects of gender may vary greatly." World Health Organization

I am female (vagina), and I embrace a feminine lifestyle (makeup, dresses, swaying walk . . ), and I am heterosexual, desiring a male (masculine) mate. I am what our culture still views as traditional. However, I am now menopausal and losing estrogen, a feminizing hormone. OMGoddess

Confusing, isn't it?

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
[+] 3 users Like Dee's post
04-06-2014, 12:58 AM
(04-06-2014 12:54 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 12:47 AM)Snowflake Wrote:  I think you are a fool~

And I think you're a stupid fucktarded cunt.
What's your point?

You can rant to anyone who just want to offer more than 2 options also ,stupid bitch.
04-06-2014, 01:01 AM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2014 04:51 AM by DLJ.)
(04-06-2014 12:37 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So I'm going to assume that you're one of...

Or you could have just looked at the results (so far) of the above poll and not had to assume anything.

I am going to assume that you're one of those fucktarded cunts who just want to create a bad impression of this place (and the rest of us, by association) by being aggressive towards newbies and, as a by-product, dissuade potential newbies from joining.

Fucking earmuffs!

Censored

[+] 6 users Like DLJ's post
04-06-2014, 01:01 AM
(04-06-2014 12:58 AM)Snowflake Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 12:54 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  And I think you're a stupid fucktarded cunt.
What's your point?

You can rant to anyone who just want to offer more than 2 options also ,stupid bitch.

huh?
I can rant to anyone who just want to offer more than 2 opt- what the fuck are you trying to say??