Other:transgender/agender/androgynous etc
[Show Results]

What's your gender?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2014, 01:04 AM
RE: What's your gender?
(04-06-2014 01:01 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 12:37 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So I'm going to assume that you're one of...

Or you could have just looked at the results (so far) of the above poll and not had to assume anything.

I am going to assume that you just want to create a bad impression of this place (and the rest of, by association) by being aggressive towards newbies and, as a by-product, dissuade potential newbies from joining.

Fucking earmuffs!

Censored

Nope. I have been meaning to make a topic on this whole "straight female not gay male" shit for a while now. This fucktard just beat me to it.
It's beyond stupid and has a back story as to why it aggravates me.
My post would have been the same if it was this cunt or someone else.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2014, 01:17 AM
What's your gender?
Cobb Salad

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 1 user Likes rampant.a.i.'s post
04-06-2014, 01:19 AM
I will never understand why people get their panties all in a bunch over what gender someone else chooses to identify as. Get over it

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 3 users Like Losty's post
04-06-2014, 01:36 AM
(04-06-2014 12:37 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Also, transgender isn't a fucking gender! It's a life style thing. It's a gay man dressing as a female (sometimes straight, sometimes females dressing as males).
If you have hormone therapy and get a sex change, that's an entirely different thing. But a dude dressing up as a drag queen does not make him a female.

Transgender never included drag. It used to be a catch all term for anyone with gender issues even if they did not want to go so far as the changing their bodies. The word seems to have been reclaimed because 'transsexual' was always a misnomer invented by psychiatrists before they understood the condition.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
04-06-2014, 01:44 AM
(04-06-2014 01:04 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Nope. I have been meaning to make a topic on this whole "straight female not gay male" shit for a while now. This fucktard just beat me to it.
It's beyond stupid and has a back story as to why it aggravates me.
My post would have been the same if it was this cunt or someone else.

I don't even know what you are referring to but obviously something has got a bee in your bonnet and as far as I can see you lashed out at someone assuming that they were doing the same thing when they weren't.

All they wanted to know was the gender balance on here yet you jump down their throat as if you are some kind of expert on gender and sexuality when in fact you are completely ignorant (and rude with it).

Ah here it is:

(04-06-2014 12:37 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  It seems to be some sort of recent phenomenon where a bunch of homo's go prancing around claiming their "not gay" but instead they're just "straight females" (or "straight males") and they are in fact "females".
Fuck off.

So it seems like you are part of the problem by refusing to accept people for what they are. I'd say no better than a straight person assuming that everyone else is straight, that being gay is a lifestyle (which you claim being transgender is) and thinking that you should get married and settle down with kids.

May I be the first to call you a hypocrite.
[+] 9 users Like Mathilda's post
04-06-2014, 02:05 AM
(04-06-2014 12:37 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So I'm going to assume that you're one of these fucktarded cunts that believe that people can "straight female" (when in actual fact they're a gay male) or "genderqueer" and all this fucking BULLSHIT fairy crap that wanker teens like to skip around preaching these days.

So firstly, you're a stupid hoe who doesn't know shit about anything.

Secondly, this is the biggest load of crap I have heard in my life. It seems to be some sort of recent phenomenon where a bunch of homo's go prancing around claiming their "not gay" but instead they're just "straight females" (or "straight males") and they are in fact "females".
Fuck off.

Also, transgender isn't a fucking gender! It's a life style thing. It's a gay man dressing as a female (sometimes straight, sometimes females dressing as males).
If you have hormone therapy and get a sex change, that's an entirely different thing. But a dude dressing up as a drag queen does not make him a female.

It's simple. If you were born with a dick than you are a boy. If you are born with a vagina you are a girl. If you're born with both you're a whatever that word is (and these people often get an operation after puberty).
This whole "I feel like being a girl today so I am now a girl" SHIT is SHIT.
No you faggot cunt, you're a gay faggot boy bitch, suck it up.

I selected female because I'm a strong sensual women. Girl_nails

[Image: Wizard-of-Oz-Scarecrow.jpeg]

Truth seeker.
[+] 3 users Like diddo97's post
04-06-2014, 02:23 AM
I'm just weirded out that this is a go-to idea for a newbie, without any real context.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
04-06-2014, 02:26 AM
I'm not. I also was curious about the sex/gender distribution here at first. Not for any particular reason. Was just curious. Kinda like wondering what the age distribution is, wondering how many other late-20's/early-30's people are here, what the sports fan distribution is, etc.
But I'm just kinda weird.

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
[+] 1 user Likes Charis's post
04-06-2014, 02:30 AM
(04-06-2014 02:26 AM)Charis Wrote:  But I'm just kinda weird.

Yes. Yes you are.

And if you had posted this poll on your first day here, it still would have weirded me out just as much.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
04-06-2014, 02:31 AM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2014 02:35 AM by Charis.)
(04-06-2014 02:30 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 02:26 AM)Charis Wrote:  But I'm just kinda weird.

Yes. Yes you are.

And if you had posted this poll on your first day here, it still would have weirded me out just as much.

muahahahha
I had enough sense to tread more carefully, especially as I knew very well that I would seem somewhat suspicious by default being a Christian on an Atheist forum, whether I personally had the intent to troll or not.

Edit: and woooooow, I just realized I possibly said the OP is lacking in sense, when that was not my intention. Oh jeez, I'm a dolt.

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
[+] 1 user Likes Charis's post