Male
Other:transgender/agender/androgynous etc
[Show Results]

What's your gender?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2014, 04:14 AM
RE: What's your gender?
What's the matter muffs? Have you got sand in your vagina again?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
04-06-2014, 04:16 AM
(04-06-2014 04:14 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  What's the matter muffs? Have you got sand in your vagina again?

The scientific term is candidiasis thank you very much. Drinking Beverage

[Image: oscar.png]
04-06-2014, 04:17 AM
Look at your genitalia.

If it is a penis, you are male

If it is a vagina, you are female

Gender is like race, you are born with it.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
04-06-2014, 04:29 AM
(04-06-2014 04:17 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Look at your genitalia.

So if someone cut off your genitalia would you no longer have a gender?
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
04-06-2014, 04:33 AM
I fucking loathe everything about myself now. Thanks, guys.

Truth seeker.
04-06-2014, 04:38 AM
(04-06-2014 04:29 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 04:17 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Look at your genitalia.

So if someone cut off your genitalia would you no longer have a gender?

Yes, that is exactly what he is saying 100%. If someone chops off your penis you are no longer a man. Mmhmm, that's exactly what he is saying.

In case you missed it, I was being sarcastic with my previous sentence.

Quote:I fucking loathe everything about myself now. Thanks, guys.

You're welcome.

04-06-2014, 04:42 AM
(04-06-2014 04:38 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 04:29 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  So if someone cut off your genitalia would you no longer have a gender?

Yes, that is exactly what he is saying 100%. If someone chops off your penis you are no longer a man. Mmhmm, that's exactly what he is saying.

Quote:I fucking loathe everything about myself now. Thanks, guys.

You're welcome.

Kill me then. Grab a chainsaw and slice my neck off. I don't fucking care about my life anymore. There is nothing for me.

Truth seeker.
04-06-2014, 04:46 AM
(04-06-2014 04:38 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 04:29 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  So if someone cut off your genitalia would you no longer have a gender?

Yeah but that is what he is effectively saying.

And as you are pointing out, it's wrong.

Your gender identity is not determined by the configuration of a bit of flesh somewhere on your body but by how your brain is wired. There is plenty of evidence in the scientific literature for this.

For someone who professes to have such an interest in biology as ThePaleolithicFreethinker, it is incredibly simplistic way of classifying gender.
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
04-06-2014, 04:57 AM
(04-06-2014 04:42 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 04:38 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Yes, that is exactly what he is saying 100%. If someone chops off your penis you are no longer a man. Mmhmm, that's exactly what he is saying.

You're welcome.

Kill me then. Grab a chainsaw and slice my neck off. I don't fucking care about my life anymore. There is nothing for me.

My dad wont let me use his chainsaw. Plus, I'm busy and don't want to get my cloths dirty.

Quote:Yeah but that is what he is effectively saying.

Your gender identity is not determined by the configuration of a bit of flesh somewhere on your body but by how your brain is wired. There is plenty of evidence in the scientific literature for this.

For someone who professes to have such an interest in biology as ThePaleolithicFreethinker, it is incredibly simplistic way of classifying gender.

There's gender (what's between your legs) and than there's sexual preference (gay/straight/bi/asexual), than there's emotional feels (I want to be a women, I want to be a man, I'm a boy but I like to play with barbies etc..).

Gender is simplistic because it's a three choice system.
What's going on in your head is incredible complex I agree, but it's not to be confused with a term that simple categorizes you into 1 of 3, maybe 4, categories.

This is simple a disagreement of terms, that's it.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
04-06-2014, 05:03 AM
(04-06-2014 04:57 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 04:42 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  Kill me then. Grab a chainsaw and slice my neck off. I don't fucking care about my life anymore. There is nothing for me.

My dad wont let me use his chainsaw. Plus, I'm busy and don't want to get my cloths dirty.

Quote:Yeah but that is what he is effectively saying.

There's gender (what's between your legs) and than there's sexual preference (gay/straight/bi/asexual), than there's emotional feels (I want to be a women, I want to be a man, I'm a boy but I like to play with barbies etc..).

Gender is simplistic because it's a three choice system.
What's going on in your head is incredible complex I agree, but it's not to be confused with a term that simple categorizes you into 1 of 3, maybe 4, categories.

This is simple a disagreement of terms, that's it.

I hate "what's between my legs". Does that make me a freak who deserves to die? You're certainly not helping my depression, but of course, that's what you want, isn't it? I'm about ready to contemplate suicide now. Ok, I said it. Go on, laugh. You think suicide is funny, don't you? Well, your reputation confirms what I suspected. Everyone hates me for being a tranny.

Truth seeker.