What's your plan if civilization collapses within your lifetime?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-03-2016, 05:33 PM
RE: What's your plan if civilization collapses within your lifetime?
Actually I'd drop dead because my access to my medication would cease.

So nothing to worry about. Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
26-03-2016, 05:33 PM
Eat the neighbors.

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Popeye's Pappy's post
26-03-2016, 05:38 PM
I'll tell you one thing I won't plan on, I won't plan on waiting around for Jesus to re-appear that's for damn sure. Dodgy

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 7 users Like dancefortwo's post
26-03-2016, 05:39 PM
Round up a good pack of German Shepherds and plenty ammo and stay put here. I can be quite self sufficient here.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
26-03-2016, 05:47 PM
(26-03-2016 05:39 PM)Dom Wrote:  Round up a good pack of German Shepherds and plenty ammo and stay put here.

I haven't met many German shepherds but I don't think they use guns. I think they use sheep dogs.
[+] 6 users Like Mathilda's post
26-03-2016, 06:02 PM (This post was last modified: 26-03-2016 06:46 PM by carol.)
I have pure well water, we own the little house, we can heat with wood and have several years supplied already stacked and drying- and a lot more wood available to cut. All this spring we have been cutting and splitting wood... I have food- chickens, vegetables, a lot of fruit and I can yearly. I have the right equipment, guns and ammo,a big mean dog...and I am far enough away from the city so that it would be unlikely in this climate and my location-that many people would go to the trouble to find me... most people will not bother me...neighbors here will trade. I have a lot of extra honey, eggs, fruit and canned supplies. I can walk to where I can fish- and there are a lot of fish there. This is a pretty safe place for my family. My kids and husband are tough- raised to cut wood and take care of the work involved. I will die- (I always have several months of medicine set aside, but when that is gone, I will die- I have no thyroid at all ) But my family and grandkids will be OK I think. We did OK.The house is tiny, but it is all doable. Kids will get it free and clear. If it is zombies, even better- lots of lakes and islands, zombies do not swim...I think they will freeze solid and I will go around and hack them to pieces in winter. I would likely get goats or a cow and make cheese and butter...we have camping supplies, I can cook on the wood stove, we have the right clothing. I think I would become a wonderful zombie hunter-hahaha

The biology of mind bridges the sciences - concerned with the natural world - and the humanities - concerned with the meaning of human experience. Eric Kandel
[+] 2 users Like carol's post
26-03-2016, 06:04 PM
Blink I don't even have a plan for tomorrow.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 6 users Like Anjele's post
26-03-2016, 06:07 PM
(26-03-2016 06:02 PM)carol Wrote:  I have pure well water, we own the little house, we can heat with wood and have several years supplied already stacked and drying- and a lot more wood available to cut. All this spring we have been cutting and splitting wood... I have food- chickens, vegetables, a lot of fruit and I can yearly. I have the right equipment, guns and ammo,a big mean dog...and I am far enough away from the city so that it would be unlikely in this climate and my location- most people will not bother me...neighbors here will trade. I have a lot of extra honey, eggs, fruit and canned supplies. I can walk to where I can fish- and there are a lot of fish there. This is a pretty safe place for my family. My kids and husband are tough- raised to cut wood and take care of the work involved. I will die- (I always have several months of medicine set aside, but when that is gone, I will die- I have no thyroid at all ) But my family and grandkids will be OK I think. We did OK.The house is tiny, but it is all doable. Kids will get it free and clear. If it is zombies, even better- lots of lakes and islands, zombies do not swim...I think they will freeze solid and I will go around and hack them to pieces in winter. I would likely get goats or a cow and make cheese and butter...we have camping supplies, I can cook on the wood stove, we have the right clothing. I think I would become a wonderful zombie hunter-hahaha

My SO is in the same boat with tyroid.........

I'd imagine first thing on the agenda will be hitting the pharmacy.......................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
26-03-2016, 06:08 PM
I live out in the sticks. The soil's poor but I can grow some basics. My mom lives in the county, so I'd stay put to make sure she is alright.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
26-03-2016, 06:11 PM
Go to my brother's house. If you've ever watched Tremors, he's Burt Wink
[+] 5 users Like jennybee's post