What's your plan if civilization collapses within your lifetime?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-03-2016, 04:07 PM
RE: What's your plan if civilization collapses within your lifetime?
(26-03-2016 09:48 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(26-03-2016 06:22 PM)carol Wrote:  -I think we will just have to kidnap people who can make it for us... Evil_monster hahaha-

Or perhaps trade with someone who knows how to synthesize stuff. I have a family to care for too. Plus I am very handy with machinery. Big Grin

OK, if zombies ever attack, we can arrange something- I am great with kids, and we could find a way to help each other! Thumbsup

The biology of mind bridges the sciences - concerned with the natural world - and the humanities - concerned with the meaning of human experience. Eric Kandel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like carol's post
27-03-2016, 08:10 PM
RE: What's your plan if civilization collapses within your lifetime?
(27-03-2016 04:07 PM)carol Wrote:  
(26-03-2016 09:48 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Or perhaps trade with someone who knows how to synthesize stuff. I have a family to care for too. Plus I am very handy with machinery. Big Grin

OK, if zombies ever attack, we can arrange something- I am great with kids, and we could find a way to help each other! Thumbsup

Cool! I've always wanted someone who was great with kids! I have a little trouble with lamb, and kind of scorched it on the grill today. Evil_monster
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post