What's your wheels?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
11-02-2015, 02:07 AM
RE: What's your wheels?
Blink Um, my car is...a blue one. Confused

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes CleverUsername's post
11-02-2015, 02:40 AM
2012 Honda Civic silverish light blue, bought it last summer. Not certain the tint is legal. Sunroof. Some people have a fun little sport button, mine is a green economy leaf that makes my slow car that much fucking slower. I needed something cheap on gas and reliable for my weekly long distance drives. Would have preferred to put the miles on a cheaper car, but getting stranded in BFE on the interstate is not optional, nor is being late for work. It's an uncomfortable ride, to be honest. Even my 2001 grand am in high school had more cush for the tush.

My Ford Edge cost $75 to fill the tank and lasted me less than a week - it was my "I refuse to buy a minivan" mom car I bought when I was exasperated after trying to put a car seat in the back of my 2 door grand am after having a c section. Not the best financial decision, even if it was comfortable and had heated leather seats, sunroof and moonroof, etc. Now my gas lasts 1 week and last week cost $18 to fill my tank.

I just drove a new BMW 325? some letters whatever the other night - holy shit that was fun! I touched the gas peddle and went from 70mph to 82 in like 1 second and the windshield told me so. I won't be buying a car like that until I'm finished with residency and can pay for it in cash.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
11-02-2015, 06:52 AM
(11-02-2015 02:40 AM)Nurse Wrote:  2012 Honda Civic silverish light blue, bought it last summer. Not certain the tint is legal. Sunroof. Some people have a fun little sport button, mine is a green economy leaf that makes my slow car that much fucking slower. I needed something cheap on gas and reliable for my weekly long distance drives. Would have preferred to put the miles on a cheaper car, but getting stranded in BFE on the interstate is not optional, nor is being late for work. It's an uncomfortable ride, to be honest. Even my 2001 grand am in high school had more cush for the tush.

My Ford Edge cost $75 to fill the tank and lasted me less than a week - it was my "I refuse to buy a minivan" mom car I bought when I was exasperated after trying to put a car seat in the back of my 2 door grand am after having a c section. Not the best financial decision, even if it was comfortable and had heated leather seats, sunroof and moonroof, etc. Now my gas lasts 1 week and last week cost $18 to fill my tank.

I just drove a new BMW 325? some letters whatever the other night - holy shit that was fun! I touched the gas peddle and went from 70mph to 82 in like 1 second and the windshield told me so. I won't be buying a car like that until I'm finished with residency and can pay for it in cash.

Last month when I filled up my SC2 - it cost me 12 bucks. (was just under 1/2 full).
Every day driving - 34 mpg -- highway - have gotten 41. Not bad for a twenty year old car.

Smile

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
11-02-2015, 06:58 AM
(11-02-2015 02:40 AM)Nurse Wrote:  2012 Honda Civic silverish light blue, bought it last summer. Not certain the tint is legal. Sunroof. Some people have a fun little sport button, mine is a green economy leaf that makes my slow car that much fucking slower. I needed something cheap on gas and reliable for my weekly long distance drives. Would have preferred to put the miles on a cheaper car, but getting stranded in BFE on the interstate is not optional, nor is being late for work. It's an uncomfortable ride, to be honest. Even my 2001 grand am in high school had more cush for the tush.

Lol. It hasn't bothered me too much climbing in the back seat of my 2 door grand am gt to put the car seat in. Sorry for laughing it's just nice to know I'm not the only person in the world who's had to do that. Tongue
11-02-2015, 07:50 AM
Mazda 6, 2004 I think.

Like this one except as a hatchback with no roof racks.
[Image: $_20.JPG]

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
11-02-2015, 08:10 AM
(10-02-2015 08:43 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  cant belive Logish hasnt chimed in yet.

DO NOT SUMMON HIM HERE. Even your grandchildren will suffer his wrath. No
11-02-2015, 08:29 AM
(11-02-2015 08:10 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(10-02-2015 08:43 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  cant belive Logish hasnt chimed in yet.

DO NOT SUMMON HIM HERE. Even your grandchildren will suffer his wrath. No

Ohmy
I thought there was a universal signal (like when anyone said Voldemort in HP) that he would automatically be here when someone said C-A-R-S.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
11-02-2015, 10:25 AM
Cars... ours is boring, at least the everyday driver is. The car we have the most fun with is a 1974 Pontiac Ventura with paint that my husband created. We would take it to car shows and people would ask what the paint was called. It had no name since it was his creation so we gave it a name, Purple Haze Blue. Wink
11-02-2015, 10:34 AM
I had a 73 Olds Omega -- almost the same car... Straight 6 with automatic.

Got rear ended twice in 6 months. The second time it ripped open the gas tank and it burned to a crisp.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
11-02-2015, 04:08 PM
(11-02-2015 10:34 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I had a 73 Olds Omega -- almost the same car... Straight 6 with automatic.

Got rear ended twice in 6 months. The second time it ripped open the gas tank and it burned to a crisp.

Wow. Slight fender bender, nekk minute car burnt to a crisp...

Little bit of a design flaw there.

[Image: oscar.png]