23-02-2015, 04:45 PM
RE: What's your wheels?
(23-02-2015 03:47 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I sold this

[Image: DSC_0094.jpg]

and started driving this

[Image: image251.jpg]

when I had kids.

I miss my Mustang Sad

Best car I ever had. I had it for 11 years.

oh they would have fit, just gotta shove the front seat up with an elbow as you shoehorn the carseat into the backseat while turning 5 shades of red...easy day Thumbsup

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-02-2015, 07:01 PM
Probably not much of a surprise that I have Mustangs...

My baby is my 2009 Mustang GT, all the fixings. 45th anniversary edition, with a glass roof, premium wheels, hood scoop, leather, and of course a manual transmission. She has a lovely throaty exhaust note, and she's dark grey, hence I named her Sasha. Evil_monster

I still have my high school car, a 2000 Mustang V6, 5-speed, silver.
Although she doesn't run currently, 140K miles, my sister blew out the rear end, she won't even ROLL Weeping , named her Missy.

Soon to be mine when I have a place to put her is my Mom's high school Mustang, a Candy Apple Red '67 coupe. I named her Roxanne.

I do like other cars, but I have a special soft spot for Mustangs. If I have to drive something else it's usually my boyfriend's 2008 M3 Coupe 6-Speed, "Emily". She's a lot of fun too, but my Sasha beats her off the line despite having 100 less horsepower, or maybe it's just my shifting. Angel

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes MustangManda's post
25-02-2015, 04:44 PM
(23-02-2015 03:47 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I sold this

[Image: DSC_0094.jpg]

and started driving this

[Image: image251.jpg]

when I had kids.

I miss my Mustang Sad

Best car I ever had. I had it for 11 years.

My husband drives that Mustang. Well, maybe not that actual Mustang. I drive a Ford Taurus. We had a Mustang convertible but living in Portland Oregon with constant rain it was a stupid thing to buy. There were a few times that the top was open and it suddenly started to rain , then the roof started to leak and mold was growing in the car. I'm allergic to mold so I was allergic to his car. Every time I got in it my eyes watered and puffed up like crazy.

A hard top and nothing but a hard top in Portland, that's the ticket.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
26-02-2015, 09:15 PM
(23-02-2015 07:01 PM)MustangManda Wrote:  Probably not much of a surprise that I have Mustangs...

My baby is my 2009 Mustang GT, all the fixings. 45th anniversary edition, with a glass roof, premium wheels, hood scoop, leather, and of course a manual transmission. She has a lovely throaty exhaust note, and she's dark grey, hence I named her Sasha. Evil_monster

Although she doesn't run currently, 140K miles, my sister blew out the rear end, she won't even ROLL Weeping , named her Missy.

Soon to be mine when I have a place to put her is my Mom's high school Mustang, a Candy Apple Red '67 coupe. I named her Roxanne.

I do like other cars, but I have a special soft spot for Mustangs. If I have to drive something else it's usually my boyfriend's 2008 M3 Coupe 6-Speed, "Emily". She's a lot of fun too, but my Sasha beats her off the line despite having 100 less horsepower, or maybe it's just my shifting. Angel

A 2009 AND a 2000 model mustang... Girl, you have poor choice in vehicles.
Granted the '67 is a very nice looking car, though no match look wise for something like a Mazda rx3, the fact that you own and like the like the '00 and '09 mustang model is disappoint.
27-02-2015, 07:08 AM
(26-02-2015 09:15 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(23-02-2015 07:01 PM)MustangManda Wrote:  Probably not much of a surprise that I have Mustangs...

A 2009 AND a 2000 model mustang... Girl, you have poor choice in vehicles.
Granted the '67 is a very nice looking car, though no match look wise for something like a Mazda rx3, the fact that you own and like the like the '00 and '09 mustang model is disappoint.

The RX3??? You mean that thing with a snowmobile engine in it?? Rotary engines while novel had the life expectancy of a fruit fly....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
27-02-2015, 07:22 AM
What's your wheels?
I have a 2006 Jeep TJ    

Also a 2004 Subaru Forester I daily drive.
27-02-2015, 07:44 AM
(27-02-2015 07:08 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(26-02-2015 09:15 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  A 2009 AND a 2000 model mustang... Girl, you have poor choice in vehicles.

The RX3??? You mean that thing with a snowmobile engine in it?? Rotary engines while novel had the life expectancy of a fruit fly....

Rotary engine sound > normal engine sound
27-02-2015, 08:03 AM
(27-02-2015 07:44 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(27-02-2015 07:08 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  The RX3??? You mean that thing with a snowmobile engine in it?? Rotary engines while novel had the life expectancy of a fruit fly....

Rotary engine sound > normal engine sound

Nope... I've been around engines a long time... I can tell the difference between a rotary and a reciprocating engine just by the sound.

Rotary is two stroke - sounds very different from any four stroke...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
27-02-2015, 07:50 PM (This post was last modified: 27-02-2015 07:56 PM by earmuffs.)
Yes I know, I'm saying it sounds better than a normal engine... thus the '>' greater-than sign.

Besides, the rotary engine is superior to it's normal engine counterpart. It produces more HP for a smaller size engine, it revs higher and sounds better.
The only issue with the rotary engine is that it isn't as developed as it's standard counterpart so of course it is inferior. If more companies besides Mazda were to put serious effort into development of the rotary engine than they would be a lot better.
Much like how we've have electric motors for fucking ages but they just haven't been developed and so they suck now compared to combustion engines.
28-02-2015, 08:16 AM
(27-02-2015 07:50 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Yes I know, I'm saying it sounds better than a normal engine... thus the '>' greater-than sign.

Besides, the rotary engine is superior to it's normal engine counterpart. It produces more HP for a smaller size engine, it revs higher and sounds better.
The only issue with the rotary engine is that it isn't as developed as it's standard counterpart so of course it is inferior. If more companies besides Mazda were to put serious effort into development of the rotary engine than they would be a lot better.
Much like how we've have electric motors for fucking ages but they just haven't been developed and so they suck now compared to combustion engines.

Rotary engines are two stroke. They do put out a bit more hp than a normally aspirated four stroke - by using twice as much fuel.

Put a supercharger and intercooler on a 4 stroke and it'll destroy any rotary engine.

The reason rotaries are not more popular? They will not last long enough to exceed the longer warranties that most manufacturers are offering these days.
Back when they offered 10,000 mile - it was fine. 100,000 - not so much..

[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post