What's your wheels?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
07-08-2015, 05:30 AM
RE: What's your wheels?
I bought a Kia pro ceed ,new, just like the one in the pic.

I didn´t even considered Kia when I was thinking about a new car but I was offered a great deal so I went for it. Costs me only 133€ a month + I gave my old Astra as a down payment, didn`t need to bother selling it myself. For now I am quite happy with it.
I´ve heard only good stuff about it´s reliability , interior is nice and seems like it`s good quality. Driving feel is similar to German cars.

[Image: Kia_Pro_Ceed_103_626x382.jpg]
image hosting free

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2015, 06:15 AM
Forgot about this thread....

We picked up one just like this - in black. Zero rust. Runs good. Quite like it for hitting garages sales on the weekends...

[Image: LeBaronGTC19959.jpg]

1994 Chrysler Lebaron. Say what you want about the 90's era Mopars -- they did a good job on this one....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
07-08-2015, 06:38 AM
[Image: 73839_1_SuperSize.jpg]

Though not as new as that one in the picture consider I ride it 3.5km every day not including to and from work when I have work.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
07-08-2015, 06:42 AM
(07-08-2015 06:38 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  [Image: 73839_1_SuperSize.jpg]

My mom used to ride a bike all over town - (didn't get her driver's license till she was in her mid 30's) --- until one day - some cow of a woman was introduced to my mom - and this woman said "Oh - you're the lady who pedals her butt around town". -as a snide remark......

Mom quit riding the bike after that, and got a car and a license...

If she hadn't -- she'd probably still be alive...

It's good that people don't look down on bicycles anymore...

I have one myself...

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
07-08-2015, 06:57 AM
I just bought a Jeep Compass. It's small, fits my dogs, and hiking stuff.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
07-08-2015, 07:01 AM
Don't have one. Problems with eyesight prevents me from learning how to drive. So my wheels are my feet Wink

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
07-08-2015, 07:03 AM
(07-08-2015 06:42 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(07-08-2015 06:38 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  [Image: 73839_1_SuperSize.jpg]

My mom used to ride a bike all over town - (didn't get her driver's license till she was in her mid 30's) --- until one day - some cow of a woman was introduced to my mom - and this woman said "Oh - you're the lady who pedals her butt around town". -as a snide remark......

Mom quit riding the bike after that, and got a car and a license...

If she hadn't -- she'd probably still be alive...

It's good that people don't look down on bicycles anymore...

I have one myself...

Big Grin

They are great. Health benefits, cheap as hell, no road user chargers etc..
Plus no speeding tickets. I was one ticket away from losing my licence on my motorbike >< opps.

I only ride it because my motorbike was stolen but I must say that the whole experience hasn't been as bad as I thought it was. Enjoying saving the money actually. I do really miss the motorbike though. Hasn't helped since Yamaha brought out the r3 too. God damn I want that machine.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
07-08-2015, 07:05 AM
(07-08-2015 07:01 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Don't have one. Problems with eyesight prevents me from learning how to drive. So my wheels are my feet Wink

Don't let poor eyesight stop you from driving......

Having seen how people drive around here, I don't think it's slowing them down any...

07-08-2015, 07:14 AM
(07-08-2015 07:05 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(07-08-2015 07:01 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Don't have one. Problems with eyesight prevents me from learning how to drive. So my wheels are my feet Wink

Don't let poor eyesight stop you from driving......

Having seen how people drive around here, I don't think it's slowing them down any...

I preffer not to die too soon. Not to mention taking others with me.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
07-08-2015, 07:22 AM
(07-08-2015 07:14 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(07-08-2015 07:05 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Don't let poor eyesight stop you from driving......

I preffer not to die too soon. Not to mention taking others with me.

Obviously your poor eyesight hasn't affected your brain's workings.....

I'm convinced that's not the case with some of the drivers I see on a daily basis.....

Dumbasses who can't see shit.....