What seeds were planted in your head as a kid?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-03-2013, 12:08 PM
What seeds were planted in your head as a kid?
Other than religious indoctrination, my formative years were full of music and family. As I consequence, I sometimes wake up in the morning humming a melody that I can't identify. Later when I track it down, it was an old gospel that my father sang while playing on piano. Often it is a tune my older sisters sang to me as a kid. I have read that almost all the world's top violinists of the last 50 years came from homes that played classical music constantly, with no TV. What seeds planted in your youth have sprouted?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2013, 12:53 PM
RE: What seeds were planted in your head as a kid?
I once put a bunch of apple seeds up my nose... pretty sure I didn't get them all out. So, I might have a little apple tree in my head.

[Image: opforum1.png]
25-03-2013, 01:19 PM
RE: What seeds were planted in your head as a kid?
(25-03-2013 12:53 PM)frankiej Wrote:  I once put a bunch of apple seeds up my nose... pretty sure I didn't get them all out. So, I might have a little apple tree in my head.

I put beans in my ears. I did get them out tho, I think.
My sister put beans in her nose in a swanky restaurant we were at for birthdays, (all of ours are in the same month), and she turned her head, just as the waiter walked by, and smiled with them sticking out her nose. He started laughing so hard he dropped the tray he was carrying.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post