What shall we do with our pets when the rapture comes????

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-04-2011, 10:17 PM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2011 10:23 PM by The Doctor.)
What shall we do with our pets when the rapture comes????
There is a new service where ATHEISTS and other non-Christians will take care of pets of Christians after they all leave for heaven.

http://www.aftertherapturepetcare.com/

[Image: buddhasig.png]
“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” ~ Gautama Buddha
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2011, 10:46 PM

RE: What shall we do with our pets when the rapture comes????
It's a bit like the Noah's ark syndrome ! But luckily there is no wooden boat, so we will be able to feed and care for all the pets like we have been doing !
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2011, 10:47 PM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2011 10:57 PM by SoCATrueAtheist.)
Why didn't I think of this!!!!! I wonder if anyone is actually paying them! It really does link to a paypal site.

I wonder if any of Harold Camping's followers are falling for this. I would imagine they would consider they're gullible enough to following Camping in the first place. Or actually the second place.
Find all posts by this user
10-04-2011, 05:29 AM
I've made the same offer to my theist friends on Facebook - $100 in advance - offer expires on May 20 Smile

"Like" my Facebook page
Brain Droppings Blog
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT16Rq3dAcHhqiAsPC5xUC...oR0pEpxQZw]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-04-2011, 06:55 AM
THIS IS AMAZING!!! The best idea in the history of ideas. Do you realize how many retards are out there? And how many of them have pets? If only a hundred people buy lifetime membership, its 1000$. For 0 (zero) work. OK, you need to make a site, but after that you sit and wait. I'm sure they made nice amount of money already.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
10-04-2011, 06:09 PM

Somewhere in Alamaba a Fundy is rolling off his sister, pulling up that website on his laptop and saying with a new smile; I knew God would find a use for those damned non-believers.

Damn it, here I was wondering how I could make a croissant so that it would look like Moses and I could sell it for a fortune to a rich Jew on eBay, and now some knucklehead thinks of this!
ARRRRRRGH! 10 bucks a pop! It's so unfair.

They must be related to that guy who started the post rapture email notification service, so that Christians could pre-pay and gloat that once the rapture comes the server will send all their non-floating friends and family the big eNews that they're left behind.

Of course, not only does that take someone willing to live up to the old axiom about a fool and their money, but it helps to be really fucking optimistic!

Damn! OK, now what service is left so that I can start one and make money off the gullible and egotistical Theist.
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2011, 08:42 PM
Sure. I'll take their pets. Pets are always fun. And they will be even more fun when we can use the fundies houses as dog houses. Big Grin

I want to rip off your superstitions and make passionate sense to you