What show are you recently watching or watched.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average
24-09-2014, 06:17 PM
RE: What show are you recently watching or watched.
(22-09-2014 08:57 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Just finished with the latest episode of Sailor Moon Crystal.

Gasp how are you watching sailor moon? I haven't found it anywhere Weeping but I haven't looked that hard recently Blush

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
24-09-2014, 06:22 PM
(24-09-2014 06:03 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(24-09-2014 06:00 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Not a TV show but a web series, it is amazing, I recommend looking it up and watching it. It's called RWBY.

[Image: RWBY-Ruby.png]

[Image: rwby___mystic_artes_wallpaper_by_iceninj...6q7i6t.jpg]

If it is animated from rooster teeth and does not have tucker and caboose in it, then it is not amazing. Tongue

But but, It has Jessica Nigri.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
24-09-2014, 07:09 PM
(24-09-2014 06:22 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(24-09-2014 06:03 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  If it is animated from rooster teeth and does not have tucker and caboose in it, then it is not amazing. Tongue

But but, It has Jessica Nigri.

[Image: TomTom4914ed4243946911.jpg]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
24-09-2014, 08:11 PM
big bang theory, love this show.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
28-09-2014, 08:44 PM
[Image: 81WBqvqUURL._SL500_AA300_.jpg]

Season 4 just dropped onto Netflix, so I'm catching up.

[Image: MegahentaiSignature_zps7c4b73b2.jpg]
04-10-2014, 02:56 PM
Gracepoint, with David Tennant reprising his role in this remake of BBC America's excellent Broadchurch. They tell me the killer is different than Broadchurch so I'll give it a go for a bit.

#sigh
04-10-2014, 03:32 PM
(04-10-2014 02:56 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Gracepoint, with David Tennant reprising his role in this remake of BBC America's excellent Broadchurch. They tell me the killer is different than Broadchurch so I'll give it a go for a bit.

We watched that last night too. What did you think? Tim thinks the show is just awful, I'm still not decided. It does seem a bit... Cliche so far.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
04-10-2014, 04:36 PM
(04-10-2014 03:32 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(04-10-2014 02:56 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Gracepoint, with David Tennant reprising his role in this remake of BBC America's excellent Broadchurch. They tell me the killer is different than Broadchurch so I'll give it a go for a bit.

We watched that last night too. What did you think? Tim thinks the show is just awful, I'm still not decided. It does seem a bit... Cliche so far.

I didn't love it, but I'm going to give it a chance. Ya got to like David Tennant. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-10-2014, 12:18 AM
(04-10-2014 04:36 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(04-10-2014 03:32 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  We watched that last night too. What did you think? Tim thinks the show is just awful, I'm still not decided. It does seem a bit... Cliche so far.

I didn't love it, but I'm going to give it a chance. Ya got to like David Tennant. Yes

Decided to add spoilers just in case. Don't think I gave anything away, but some folks are touchy about spoilers.
Yes I do love me some David Tennant Big Grin ... But after this most recent episode, the whole thing with the phone guy at the station talking about that pendant, and offering up other info... I may be done watching this (trying to be vague and not give spoilers).

It's one thing if I sign up for a show knowing that sort of thing is going to happen, it's quite another situation altogether if I sign up to watch a realistic crime drama and this sort of thing happens Facepalm

I may watch one more, but if it keeps going like this... I'm done.

12-10-2014, 03:52 PM
All my favs are coming back....Tonight is Walking Dead at 9pm...I can hardly wait.
Then "Grim" will be back, and "Supernatural" already started it's new season.
Yeah, I'm a little on the dark site....Hobo

Please remember the Native American Indians Heart