What show are you recently watching or watched.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average
01-12-2014, 10:15 PM
RE: What show are you recently watching or watched.
The Cosmos reboot with Neil deGrasse Tyson on Netflix.

[Image: amazeballs.png]

Fucking amazeballs.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
13-12-2014, 08:31 PM
I've been binge watching Derek with Ricky Gervais. He is so amazing in it. Plus the show has the right combination of raunchy comedy, and tear jerking sweetness. Just love it so much.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
13-12-2014, 08:46 PM
I've just started watching a Netflix original called "The Bletchley Circle" which is about four women in the 50's who used to work at Buckinghamshire's Bletchley Park decoding intelligence during world war deux. They use their intelligence talents to solve crimes. Way cool.

~incrédulité~
[+] 1 user Likes sansdieux's post
13-12-2014, 08:58 PM
I'm waiting for this past season of Sherlock to be available, so I can just mainline everything up to now.

As a teen I was tirelessly hooked on mysteries, who-done-its, & detective stories. It would appear I've caught the bug again. Consider I think it may have been House that got me "back onto the trail", so to speak.

House... what a great show. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
13-12-2014, 09:02 PM
(13-12-2014 08:46 PM)sansdieux Wrote:  I've just started watching a Netflix original called "The Bletchley Circle" which is about four women in the 50's who used to work at Buckinghamshire's Bletchley Park decoding intelligence during world war deux. They use their intelligence talents to solve crimes. Way cool.

Great show!
It's been a PBS favorite for a couple of years. Must have become a hit... good to know. Thumbsup

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
16-12-2014, 07:19 PM
Marco Polo

The acting sucks, but the production value is beyond words. This is thanks to its $90 million budget. Oh, and there is plenty of kung fu and naked Asian women (and sometimes both).
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post
19-12-2014, 07:14 PM
Nothing because everything is on fucking mid-session break.
WTF even is that shit!? It's bad enough shows only have like 8 episodes per session now but they also gotta have a fucking break right in the middle???

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
19-12-2014, 11:13 PM
Dang Gwynnies! I think there's some kinda rational disconnect that keeps sane people from celebrity infatuations. That she broke. Big Grin

Arrow, specifically Willa Holland on Arrow. Did I mention "dang Gwynnies!"

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-12-2014, 11:29 PM
Starting in on Agents of SHIELD season 1. I'm not expecting to enjoy it (I only got a few episodes in last time I tried to watch it) but apparently the second season is better, important for some of the background in Age of Ultron (which I'm also expecting to suck) and my mates want to watch season 2 tomorrow arvo.

(13-12-2014 08:46 PM)sansdieux Wrote:  I've just started watching a Netflix original called "The Bletchley Circle" which is about four women in the 50's who used to work at Buckinghamshire's Bletchley Park decoding intelligence during world war deux. They use their intelligence talents to solve crimes. Way cool.

That sounds amazing and I'm totally going to check it out.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
21-12-2014, 08:28 AM
I just caught a bit of a cute little fantasy/comedy on The History Channel called 'The Bible'.