What show are you recently watching or watched.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average
21-12-2014, 12:37 PM
RE: What show are you recently watching or watched.
(19-12-2014 07:14 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Nothing because everything is on fucking mid-session break.
WTF even is that shit!? It's bad enough shows only have like 8 episodes per session now but they also gotta have a fucking break right in the middle???

IKR? What's this "winter finale" bs... Dodgy just put on a season of show.

Started watching Sherlock. So far so good

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-12-2014, 01:26 PM
(21-12-2014 12:37 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(19-12-2014 07:14 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Nothing because everything is on fucking mid-session break.
WTF even is that shit!? It's bad enough shows only have like 8 episodes per session now but they also gotta have a fucking break right in the middle???

IKR? What's this "winter finale" bs... Dodgy just put on a season of show.

Started watching Sherlock. So far so good

The worst part is I'm pretty sure the episodes have already been filmed! They just make us wait for some stupid ratings thing, or something! Dodgy

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
22-12-2014, 03:36 PM
Someone at work mentioned American Horror Story. I spent the past 4 days binge watching season 1 and 2 of American Horror Story. I like season 1 better for the fact that throughout season 2 I wanted to pick up my monitor and yell, " are you an alien story, a devil story or a serial killer story? Pick one or two but not all three!!" I don't know if I was invested in the possession and the serial killer story line, but the alien plot seemed kind of, "we need something else in this script.""Aliens.""Sure why the hell not?" Despite that, really enjoyed season 2. Will not lie that I love when Sister Jude broke out in the name game. Also will not lie, I always thought, "isn't this room an eyesore," when I saw Dr.Thredson (as well as "mmm, damn, them eyebrows! Such handsome eyebrows"), "that'll do Nazi, that'll do," when I saw Dr.Arden, and I love both Constance and Sister Jude. Only thing I have to regret is that this song is stuck in my head...

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Miss Suzanne's post
01-01-2015, 04:10 PM
[Image: 818AmJexdmL._SL500_AA300_.jpg]

[Image: MegahentaiSignature_zps7c4b73b2.jpg]
01-01-2015, 05:25 PM
Finished watching what's currently out for Agents of Shield:
It starts out as a significantly below average X-Files riff and turns into a slightly above average NCIS riff with a heavy focus on continuity and a slightly creepy focus on shipping.

(KoenigxWard forever. :heartSmile

(01-01-2015 04:10 PM)MegaHentai Wrote:  [Image: 818AmJexdmL._SL500_AA300_.jpg]

I'm not saying that Family Guy is a bad show; I'm just saying that as an example of quality television it makes for great sixty second gag reals on Youtube.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
01-01-2015, 06:03 PM
Homeland.
This season is so unbelievably good. I fucking love it.
Dare I say I love it more than Game of Thrones? Yip, I'm gonna do it, I love this season of Homeland more than I love Game of Thrones. Not as much as I love Vikings but still, second place behind Vikings.

[Image: oscar.png]
01-01-2015, 06:28 PM
The pilot episode of the TV series M*A*S*H was just on. Good times.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-01-2015, 04:43 PM
The Borgias, on Netflix. It's got EVERYTHING you'd want for the holidays.
Murders, poisonings, incest, plots, revenge, wars, evil popes, pretty people, ugly people, not so much real history, torture, beheadings, burnings-at-the-stake, infidelity, adultery, assassins, traitors ... you know. All the good fun stuff.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
02-01-2015, 06:23 PM
The Telltale Walking Dead games are basically a choose your own adventure show. They're casual as fuck, but still really good. And you can play them at nearly any level of inebriation.

Completely different story than the actual show.
02-01-2015, 09:32 PM
(02-01-2015 06:23 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  The Telltale Walking Dead games are basically a choose your own adventure show. They're casual as fuck, but still really good. And you can play them at nearly any level of inebriation.

Completely different story than the actual show.

My friend gets mad when ever I mention lee Tongue

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube