What show are you recently watching or watched.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average
02-01-2015, 11:01 PM
RE: What show are you recently watching or watched.
(02-01-2015 10:43 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Thank you Stuffed and Ato!!!! Big Grin Pyramids of Mars it is!

A genuine pleasure.

(02-01-2015 10:45 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Tell me what you think. The fourth is my favorite classic Doctor.

I was going to get into a joking screed about how one of the other Doctor's were better (I'm not sure I have a favorite. Different strokes, a wildly different tone and quality of episodes they appeared in. Problems like that make it difficult to choose.) but that made me think about the other Doctors and OMFG.

He probably isn't the First Doctor because he's got a romantic relationship with a Galifreyian, he's not the Omega Doctor because the time frame is wrong and he's interacting with the Time Lord Government officially. He can't (at present) be a future Doctor because he is interacting with the Time Lords

He wears a big brown coat, has short hair and the TARDIS hasn't got it's bullshit magical healing powers on.

The Infinity Doctor could be the War Doctor going to Galifrey when it's not involved with the Time War.

(Yes it has all the same problems any theory about the Time War or the Omega Doctor has. Whatever.)

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue's post
05-01-2015, 08:02 PM
Holy shit... the departure of Sarah Jane Smith as a companion. Weeping

"Till we meet again, Sarah" Undecided

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
05-01-2015, 08:15 PM
(02-01-2015 09:32 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(02-01-2015 06:23 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  The Telltale Walking Dead games are basically a choose your own adventure show. They're casual as fuck, but still really good. And you can play them at nearly any level of inebriation.

Completely different story than the actual show.

My friend gets mad when ever I mention lee Tongue

Don't leave me, Lee! Weeping

Idk if I can continue season 2, I can't go through that again.
06-01-2015, 12:45 PM
Here is an interesting documentary on the occult origins of the Nazi party. I watched it on Netflix.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHxeOT8A6sQ
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-01-2015, 12:50 PM
My wife and I have been making our way through The West Wing on Netflix any night that our son falls asleep early enough that we can squeeze in an episode or two before we collapse, lol. It took most of 2014 to get up to the middle of Season 6. Great show! Entertaining and also eerily prescient of the Republican obstructionism that would come several years later in real life.
10-01-2015, 10:51 PM
Currently watching Fringe, just started season 2..
10-01-2015, 11:12 PM
Misfits. Super funny
11-01-2015, 01:34 PM
(10-01-2015 10:51 PM)jmarchello Wrote:  Currently watching Fringe, just started season 2..

I'm about half way through season 3. It seems OK, but there are plenty of logical problems with it. For example, it is possible to travel between parallel universes, which walter says are infinite in numbers. This means that in an infinite number of those universes, there would be lifeforms flooding across into our universe right now... Infinities break things, stop claiming them! There are plenty of other issues, but they're too numerous to name, and some would be considered slight spoilers I guess.
13-01-2015, 11:45 PM
Cool, Mythbusters is back.

[Image: oscar.png]
23-01-2015, 11:03 AM
The Blacklist on Netflix - and when did James Spader become such a badass? Cool

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user