What show are you recently watching or watched.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average
23-01-2015, 03:07 PM
RE: What show are you recently watching or watched.
Bates Motel.
One episode in but it is fuuuuuuuuuuucked up.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-01-2015, 07:22 PM
American Horror Story: Coven. It's damn good.

(23-01-2015 11:03 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  The Blacklist on Netflix - and when did James Spader become such a badass? Cool

Somewhere between Speaking of Sex and The Pickup. It took everybody this long to notice.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
18-03-2015, 11:35 AM
izombie - with the cutest zombie everz! Big Grin

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-03-2015, 01:08 PM
The Unit

Decent show. Nothing spectacular, but better than a lot of crap on Netflix... I mean, of the shows I haven't already watched.

I miss a few things from TV that aren't on Netflix. Haven't seen Strike Back in a couple years, but THAT was a fantastic special ops show. Second highest bodycount after the walking dead (but those are already dead/zombies), and boobs in nearly every episode!
18-03-2015, 03:04 PM
Sherlock
It's the same stories written 100 years ago by Sir A C Doyle, but updated to right now. When I say same stories, I mean the EXACT SAME STORIES. All the important ones are right up front in the first 2 seasons (3 episodes); the introductions of main characters come in the first season and then stories involving the main people in Holme's life come in the second season (3 episodes). Each "episode" is actually a 90 minute movie.

Attention to detail is of the utmost import. It is Holmes, after all.

If it's wonderfulness seems questionable ... it's written by the same guys who write Dr Who.
Evidently, they are all Holmes geeks over there in the Tardis.
Well done to them, I say.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
18-03-2015, 03:42 PM
(18-03-2015 03:04 PM)kim Wrote:  Sherlock
It's the same stories written 100 years ago by Sir A C Doyle, but updated to right now. When I say same stories, I mean the EXACT SAME STORIES. All the important ones are right up front in the first 2 seasons (3 episodes); the introductions of main characters come in the first season and then stories involving the main people in Holme's life come in the second season (3 episodes). Each "episode" is actually a 90 minute movie.

Attention to detail is of the utmost import. It is Holmes, after all.

If it's wonderfulness seems questionable ... it's written by the same guys who write Dr Who.
Evidently, they are all Holmes geeks over there in the Tardis.
Well done to them, I say.

I recently watched all three seasons Big Grin then was immediately crushed when I learned the next one doesn't come out until.... 2017!!! Weeping
19-03-2015, 06:49 AM
Been watching Better Call Saul. Have to say it is every bit as good as Breaking Bad. The writing may even be a little better. Vince Gilligan is one of the best and most original in Hollywood today.
[+] 1 user Likes Don McCaw's post
19-03-2015, 07:35 AM
So... I watched an episode of "The 100", and it's pretty cheesy, but I'm getting hooked on it. It's like a sci-fi cross between "Lord of the Flies" and "Beverly Hills 90210".

'Murican Canadian
19-03-2015, 07:14 PM
(19-03-2015 06:49 AM)Don McCaw Wrote:  Been watching Better Call Saul. Have to say it is every bit as good as Breaking Bad. The writing may even be a little better. Vince Gilligan is one of the best and most original in Hollywood today.

I LOVE "Better Call Saul". The episode 5-0 was one of the best episodes of any show in my recent memory.
19-03-2015, 07:55 PM
(23-01-2015 11:03 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  The Blacklist on Netflix - and when did James Spader become such a badass? Cool

James Spader has always been badass!

****swoon****

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat