What show are you recently watching or watched.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average
03-12-2015, 10:51 PM
RE: What show are you recently watching or watched.
This weekend on Showtime : The Spymasters
Previews look interesting : http://www.sho.com/sho/reality-docs/titl...irs#/index

Turns out there were two high level meetings in the White House the summer in July and August before 9/11. The CIA Director told Bush to "get on a war footing, something is about to happen". Gasp

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2015, 10:56 PM
These days I keep it light hearted. Big bang theory, Elementary, anything British. Mainly comedies.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
04-12-2015, 03:40 PM
Rizzoli & Isles...

[Image: CVYvetrWoAA3Dfq.jpg]

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
04-12-2015, 05:38 PM
I'm currently watch Rome.
It's really, really good. But there's so much god damn sex in it it makes Game of Thrones look like Pixar movie.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
04-12-2015, 05:49 PM
Thinking about watching House of cards. Consider

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
04-12-2015, 05:51 PM
Just finished The Man in the High Castle. I enjoyed it.
09-12-2015, 04:38 PM
What show are you recently watching or watched.
I'm currently watching Lois and Clark. I love that series and prefer it over Smallville. Smallville is good but their Superman is a wimp unlike the Lois and Clark version.
09-12-2015, 05:25 PM
Getting into "Jessica Jones." I already have a crush on Krysten Ritter, but this series is really good. Was really funny to see Trish bring out the Jewel costume, too.
09-12-2015, 05:40 PM
(04-12-2015 05:49 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  Thinking about watching House of cards. Consider

I began watching it recently. Spent nearly a whole day going through the first series. Good show. Strangely I have not returned. I dislike the main character.

I have been watching light shows due to problems with concentration. I recently began watching Continuum, a sci fi show. It is easy to follow.

I found The black list through watching music videos on Youtube. Apparently a song was used there.

A student recommended Arrow. That is ok but I find myself stuck 1/2 way into season 2.

Elementary is a super light version of the far superior latest British Sherlock series. Again it is simple and easy for my brain to follow and enjoyable.

I also watch loads of documentaries on Youtube. I really like British and Russian ones. Most of the American doco's I find are either wrong, such as a Roman history where an American professor claimed that Christians invaded Rome and brought down the Empire!!!! Yeah right, the Vandals were Christian. Or they are really just light and more for excitement than knowledge.

What else? Oh I keep up with The big bang theory even though it is turning into a weird version of Friends.

I've not been watching many films. I did like the latest Russell Crowe film about Gallipoli.

That's about it.

Oh and I watch loads of drum and percussion videos on Youtube.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
09-12-2015, 05:45 PM
(04-12-2015 05:38 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I'm currently watch Rome.
It's really, really good. But there's so much god damn sex in it it makes Game of Thrones look like Pixar movie.

Great show! Sadly they made only two seasons. Very accurate and the two main characters are based on two soldiers Caesar mentioned for their valour in his histories.

It is the best Roman series aside from I Claudius I have seen.

I have it on DVD.

Banjo.