What show are you recently watching or watched.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average
09-12-2015, 08:57 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2015 09:05 PM by WeAreTheCosmos.)
RE: What show are you recently watching or watched.
Archer - 8.5/10 - just progressively better and better...

Brooklyn Nine Nine - 8/10 - And I'm not even a fan of Andy Samburg

Chuck - 5/10 - Meh... Rebecca Strahovski is hot..

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - 6.5/10 - It's not always funny in Philadelphia, but it's always at least a little fucked up. There are a few outstandingly funny episodes, though.

Scrubs - 7.5/10 - This one isn't always funny, but it's not always trying to be... While I can see why it might rub some the wrong way, I think it's an absolutely incredible bromance comedy, which culminates in it's Eighth season, ending in a few AMAZING episodes with some of the BEST range of feels I've ever had from a TV show. Please don't watch season 9... The show ends at 8.

Daredevil - 7/10 - Very well made show... Great action. I just don't find myself giving many fucks about the characters yet.

Jessica Jones - 8/10 - Unlike Daredevil, I give some shits about the characters, and the villain is way more interesting than Kingpin. Less impressive fight choreography though.

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - 7/10 - I've watched it a few times now... Hilarious show, though it walks a fine line at times which I could see falling towards grating on some people... Not me though, I think it's fantastic.

Master of None - 7.5/10 Genuinely charming show... Which left me feeling a pensive sadness for some reason. I don't particularly like Disease Ansari in his standup stuff (he doesn't know wtf he's talking about on religious matters), but the show is pretty funny.

Black Mirror - 8.5/10 - This reminds me of The Outer Limits, but better, more twisted. The first episode kinda sucks, but since each episode is a contained story with unique characters, you can just skip it. Definitely worth checking out the Black Christmas episode.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
09-12-2015, 09:07 PM
I'm watching a documentary about the fall of the Third Reich on The History Channel.
09-12-2015, 09:09 PM
(09-12-2015 09:07 PM)pablo Wrote:  I'm watching a documentary about the fall of the Third Reich on The History Channel.

The Hitler Channel? I thought that one ws bought out by old money Aliens.
09-12-2015, 09:12 PM
Fargo, Bastard Executioner - FX

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
09-12-2015, 10:22 PM
(09-12-2015 09:09 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  
(09-12-2015 09:07 PM)pablo Wrote:  I'm watching a documentary about the fall of the Third Reich on The History Channel.

The Hitler Channel? I thought that one ws bought out by old money Aliens.

It was, but since Monday was the anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor, they've been showing some pretty good docs. about WW2.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
09-12-2015, 10:35 PM
I recently binged watched Breaking Bad in two weekends. I'm about to binge watch Boardwalk Empire.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-12-2015, 10:38 PM
Doctor Who
Walking Dead
I Zombie

Star Trek the Animated Series (/shame)
13-12-2015, 07:30 PM
I've been watching Supernatural and Lost Girl. Big Grin Of the two, I think I like Lost Girl a bit more. At least so far. I'm only about 3 episodes into Lost Girl whereas I'm about 9 or 10 into Supernatural. The last couple of episodes of Supernatural kind of sucked which prompted my diving into Lost Girl. Yes

I Netflix-binged on IT Crowd - all teh seasons! Hobo - and absolutely loved it. Heart

Let's see... what else? Oh, I've been watching Bleach as well. It's been enjoyable so far. Except for the episode with the bird. Dodgy Other than that episode, the rest have been fine thus far.

[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post
13-12-2015, 07:33 PM
Oh, derp. Facepalm I watched the first season of Daredevil as well. Loved it. Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post
13-12-2015, 07:35 PM
Warning Subscribing to Netflix can cause Binge Watching of TV shows and withdrawal when said shows are all watched.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post